chapter 1

~Spencer~

"Honey Its time to go to your new school sweety now wake up" my mom says to me as she turns on my light and starts shaking me "Stop" I yell at her,and so she did. I sat up, barely able to open me eye I picked up the alarm clock and notice that it is 7:35. "Shit " i yell as I rush to the bathroom and turned on the shower I get undressed as I quickly hop in and then I wet my hair and put shampoo on it. I rinse it out and I put some axe body wash I rub it onto my arms, and chest all the way down to my six pack and my v-line I wash off and hop out quickly getting dry then put the towel as around my waist.

I run to my room and Shut the door as Well as lock it I put on some boxers and pulled out my black skinny jeans out and pull them up and I button them up I go into my closet and get a white T-shirt and put it on under a black and yellow flannel . I got my backpack, wallet, and shoes and run down stairs I put a pair of socks on and then slipped on my dark gray vans I styled my hair like all ways and put on a Beanie.

I tell my mom and dad that I'm leaving as my dad stops me " son your going to take your sister to school today " I look at him and then at my sis Kate and then back my dad " fine, come on Kate where leaving " as we both get out of The door and get into the car and pulled out the drive way.

I look at Connie and look back at the road, " Hey did you eat something today " I ask her as she looks up at me then she said " Yea mom made me and Hey hope u find the special someone " she said laughing as I look at her with an anger look in my eyes and then it went quiet. It toke about 5 minuets tell I got to school and parked in a parking spot that I shall clam as mine. I walk into the big glass doors as I see one of my friends from 7 grade.

She looked at me, smiled, then ran towards me as she jumps on me and makes one of those fan girl screams that hurt the hell out of my ears she looks at me and says " what are u doing here "she ask me, I set her down "this is where I'm going to finish school at because my father got a promotion at his job and we moved out here " I tell her. " good but you have to come over today so We can talk" she looks at me until I say Yes
" Its so good to see u" she says as the bell rings " I have too go bye" she said as she started to run down the hall.

I walk towards the the office to get my schedule but when I turned the corner I saw this guy that is like 6'3, black hair and hazel eyes. I was staring at him and then I looked at me. He smiled at me as I walked into the office and got my schedule and headed for Mr.Jacobs class he teaches history and I have that second period.

I spent all first period in the office filling out paperwork. I walk into the classroom
and everybody starred at me as I put my head down and notice Sadie seating in the back waving at me so I walk back there and seat in the corner in the back of the room as Mr.Jacobs finish teaching his lessons.

Sorry for all the other storys I didn't finish but I'm try to finish this one so anyone that read it comment any type o's and also c/v stay awesome