Chapter one: Introductions and the beginning of malicious schemes.

Let’s introduce our characters.

Firstly there is Gabriella, Gabriella is one of the two victims in this story, she is a 13 year old student at Ocean Academy she was dragged into this scheme by some of her ‘friends’

Eves the second victim in this scheme. Eves is a 14 year old student at Ocean Academy who has been best friends with Gabriella since they were three and Gabriella was two.

Rhonda ( I sincerely apologise if there is anyone called Rhonda reading this) is the main antagonist within this story, you will be able to see why soon.

Randall is in on Rhonda’s plan and is helping out with it

Knox is Gabriella’s boyfriend who has a severe case of skive-alitus  and has been best friends with Eve since he was four and they were five

So anyways let’s get to the story. ‘Twas a average day in Ocean Academy (it may sound good but trust us it’s about as trashy as you can get)

On a average day at Ocean Academy something out of the ordinary was going on in a registration room. Rhonda sat talking to Randall about a plot that could potentially ruin friendships and relationships.
“Hey, Randall!” Rhonda called, “I had a thought, what if I pretended to date Gabriella?”
“Why would you do that? I’m not opposed to the idea I was just wondering why,” Randall asked thinking back to when Eves had told him about a minor crush they had developed on Rhonda last year.
“Well,” Rhonda started, “It would... well we could... I’m not sure actually. Maybe just to mess with Eves? Their not in today so we have a entire day to plan and convince Gabriella that it’s a good idea. It would be a good prank!”
“Well I guess so... I’m in!” Randall exclaims “ But what about Knox? He and Gabriella are still dating right.” Randall questions, “ What do you want to do, break them up!” He says laughing “ They started dating when they were seven! They aren’t going to break up anytime soon and Gabriella is extremely loyal to Knox, even if he doesn’t turn up to school very often.”
“Maybe I could flirt with Gabriella today!” Rhonda exclaimed “Ooh and when, Eves comes back to school tomorrow we will make it seem as if we are dating! They will be so confused!”

And with that they continued to hatch their malicious scheme
..................................................................................................................................................