I Love You

(taking place at the Fuentes household, band practice, late afternoon summer 2006)

(Mike enters stage left)

Mike: where is Tony? he should be here by now. (pacing back and forth)

(Tony walks in and thinks to himself) Why is Mike pacing?

(Mike looks up): Tony! (hugs him)

Tony: Hey Mike what's up? (hugs him back)

Mike: I thought you weren't coming to practice...(let's go of him)

Tony: Of course i was coming

Mike: So now we just just have to wait for Vic and Jaime they left to go get food.

Tony: Ok

(Mike and Tony sit on the couch)

Mike: Turtle are you ok?

(Tony smiles at the nickname): Yea Mikey, I'm Ok

(Mike smiles at the nickname but is still uncertain): You sure turtle, you know you can tell me anything and i'm trying to save you from Jaime asking you over and over if you are ok.

Tony:(Chuckles): Yea true knowing Jaime he wouldn't have stopped until he knew i was ok.

Mike: ha-ha-ha yea so what's wrong?

Tony: (sighs) Ok....so there is this guy that i like i just don't know how to tell him.

(Mike thinks to himself dammit i guess he doesn't like me in the way i like him)

Mike: Well, Turtle the best way to tell is just to say i like you (sighs inwardly)

Tony: (Thinks to him self well it's now or never) Mikey, i need to tell you something...

Mike:(places his hand on tony's knee) you can tell me anything.

Tony: Mike, you see the thing is...i like you... (flinches because he is thinking mike is going to hit him)

Mike: Tony- Turtle- i-i (pulls him in for a hug because he can't form a proper sentence)

(Tony stares at him shocked for a moment but wraps his arms around Mike)

Mike: I like you too Tony.

Tony: yay i'm glad i told you

Mike: why? because i like you in the same way.

Tony: Yes, and i can stop worrying and sleep tonight. (smiles sleepily at mike)
Mike: Well, you can sleep now since Vic and Jaime aren't back yet
(Mike shifts so he is laying down on the couch with Tony's head on his chest)
Mike:Sleep my Turtle I'll be here when you wake
(Tony looks at Mike and nods Mike starts to play with Tony's hair and after a little bit he falls asleep)
Vic: Jaime shut up! They might be asleep
Jaime: Sure knowing those two they are playing call of duty or something
(Vic and Jaime enter stage right and see the other boys cuddled up asleep on the couch)
Vic: Told you so Hime!
Jaime:You were right mamma Vic
Vic: Stop calling me that
(Mike wakes up and sits up still holding Tony to his chest)
Mike: Quiet my turtle is sleeping
Jaime: Your Turtle?
Mike: Yes, My turtle.
(Tony wakes up)
Tony:Hi Hime
Jaime: So you finally told Mike
Tony: yes
(Mike smiles and intertwines his fingers with Tony's)
Mike: Will you be my Boyfriend?
Tony: Yes.

The rest of the afternoon was spent practicing and kisses stolen here and there
The End.