Chapter One: This is Gospel

I walk out of my eighth period class, gripping my books to my pouding chest, and hoping I wasn't spotted by Amanda. I'm so dumb! Why would I say that to such a powerful person in this place!

Amanda is the princials daughter! She is so popular and liked and I am such a nobody! Nobody likes me, and my life is getting worse by the minute. Last period, I said the most horrible thing I have ever said in my entire life! Just thinking about what she'll do to me makes my body churn and feel with panic and nausea.

I was sitting in Mrs. Cumberland's class doing my English homework when I felt a ball of paper hit me in the back of the head. Amanda. She sits directly behind me, and always torments me. Today was definitly not my day. So, me being my dumb self, turned around and that's when my mouth started controlling itself. "Oh my god, amanda, stop being such a bitch! Seriously, you and your face makes everyone in the room want to hurl!" She opened her mouth to talk, "Well, destiny-" I cut her off, "Ew, please go fix your dog breath! Since your birthday is coming up, why don't you ask your freakish friends to buy you mouthwash and toothpaste? And you might as well ask for some bodywash too, cause your smell is giving me a headache!" Her face is getting more twisted than ever before. "Destiny!" Mrs. Cumberland screams my name. I slowly turn around and face my teacher. Wow! She looks terrifying when she is angry! "Walk yourself down to Principal Stacy's office and explain to him what you just did!" She can't be serious. If I go to the principal's office, I am sure I will get in serious trouble because I said all of these things to HIS DAUGHTER!

I walked slowly to his office and pushed the door open. I walked up to the secretary's desk and whispered, "I am here to see Mr. Stacy." She walked me to his office door and left me to do my walk of shame into the room. "I promise I didn't mean any of the things I said! It's just I'm kind of tired of her picking on me, and so my inner beast let loose and i'm just so sorry!" My words came rushing out of my mouth. He blankly stared at me, then calmly said, "Sit down please, miss Rowels." I sat and stared at my sweating palms. "Now, explain to me what happened in English." I looked up to see him staring at me with a blank face. "Well, we were reading a new novel, and we were going to write an essay on the first three chapters. I started writing, and I felt something hit me in the back of the head. When I turned around, Amanda was smirking at me. Next thing I knew, my mouth was taking laps, and I didn't notice what I said until it was already out of my mouth. It's just hard to not strike back because she always picks on me." I explain in rushed words. "Dear, Amanda doesn't mean to harm you at all! It was probably a misunderstanding, but because of your actions, you are suspended. I am sorry." He says. He doesn't even look sorry! I leave his office with tears in my eyes. What is my mom going to think about this? I am going to get grounded for sure, which means that i will not be able to go to my Green Day concert that I have been waiting for almost my whole life! The bell rings as I walk to my locker. If I hurry I can make it to my locker, then car before Amanda can catch up to me to punish me in her own way.

I throw my books into my locker, and grab my backpack, purse, and jacket. I slam my locker shut and what do you know? Amanda's face looks like she is ready to kill someone. And that someone is me. "You got balls saying that shit to me." Her eyes peirce through mine making me take a step back. "Too bad it doesn't affect me. Really, I would feel ashamed of myself if I were you. Your face looks like the rear end of an elephant, and your breath smells like you made out with my dog! Seriously use a brush and pluck those brows of yours. God, you might as well just kill youself. You're such a loser, Destiny!" She pushes me against the lockers, and then walks away. Her words seriously hurt worse every day. I rush to my car and turn the radio up full blast. Panic! at the disco comes through my speakers making my tense muscles relax a bit more. 'If you love me let me go! If you love me let me go! Cause these words are knives that often leave scars. The fear of falling apart, and truth be told I never was yours. The fear, the fear of falling apart.' I sing along to the lyrics, feeling 100 times better already. I pull into my driveway and see my mom putting boxes into the back of her car. "Um, mother, what are you doing? I say curiosly walking up to her.

"Dear, I was going to tell you this morning, but you were in a hurry to get to school!"

"Um, tell me what?"

"I got a new job offer in California! We are moving!"

I feel panic and relief at the same time. I feel relieved because now I don't have to serve my suspension at school, but I now I am moving to a new state, which means I am going to be attending a new school, which could either be absolutely awesome or absolutely awful. What if I am not liked at my new school? What if I can actually make friends at my new school? What if people think I'm annoying at my new school? What if people think I am awesome at my new school? There are so many questions roaming through my brain, which makes my skull want to burst! I run through my front door and immediatly race up the stairs and into my bedroom. I slam myslef onto my bed and start sobbing! This seriously can't be happening to me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, I'm gonna start fresh and stick to one book~ which happens to be this one. I'm deleting amber alert cause I got some comments that made me feel bad. Haha. I know that sounds babyish but oh well. And I want to start writing Teenfiction and not fanfiction. So please keep the comments positive and share your thought!

15 votes for the next chapter!

~Aubrie