june

After my friend rue OD then went to rehab so I try to hang with my sister Kat   And her  girly friends  they try to  get me to be girly n pink  and easy like them but I'm more in goth and masculine  style   They was talking about guys and  Maddy said to me "k.b. When the last time you was fuck" I said "I'm virgin  until I feel like it time" she said " come on slut your be 16 in 6 months no guy going to come in your life riding a horse like a knight shine Disney prince crap"     I walked outside and went to the place  that ashtray and fez work at so I can get drink   I walk to fez and said " hey man  how the business today?" He said "fine what you doing here I thought you was going to stay sober" I said as I grab a tall boy "it's a beer fezzy  it like a baby aspirin okay. I'm not getting vodka or tequila or something damn" he said " okay whatever it's $2.50 and don't call me fezzy" I smile at him and  I said "do I look fuckable or no" he said  "ummm yes but your my friend."  I paused and told him I said him later as I walked home I was thinking about. How I was drinking hard shit at 11  cause. I feel like I don't get attention a lot but Kat got the attention   when she went to the island and drink virgin Pina colas  i was summer camp cause to me i was the sinner for bad grades I was that thing in the corner no one care about but Kat care  sorry for that crap story   I get home and    I go to sleep but I woke up at 4am  start drinking couple beers few hours later i walked to fez place i knocked on his door  ashtray  answers the door he said "yo you know what time it is k.b." i told him i want to talk  to fez he let me in  i stare at him as he slept  i got mad at him so i close the door  i throw a lamp at the wall next to his head he got up fast look  at  me and said "what the fuck is wrong with you and why are you here" i yell at him "why is every time im with you im happy and when i go home or anywhere without you i feel so alone goddamn fez you give me hope to live and fucking butterflies" as i start crying  i climb on the bed and plant a kiss on his lips  i push myself on top of him  he pulls me off of him and said "listen your drunk and you know we cant be together im 19 your 15 wait a couple years" i get up and said "your a drug dealer  you cant be scared of the cops since your a dealer" he told me we talk about this later i walked home its been a week i walked to fez house  i knock on the door  fez answers the door  i said "hey listen I'm sorry wha..." he grab my arm and said "I'm sorry. I have not talk to you in week but we been busy and right now is not the best time to talk to me cause another dealer coming right now and I don't want you to be seen by him so you have to leave now" I said " okay I leave but let me say what I want to say fezzy The morning I woke up and drank few beers and 5 shots of fireball My mind made me believe I had no more reason to live so I thought I can come here and talk to you about how I felt about you and all that girly shit" as I finished talking fez's phone rings he sits me down on the couch (basically the scene with rue take that liquid drug but it you)
POV FEZ MOMENT WHEN YOU TAKE THE DRUG
after mouse leaves He told ashtray to get narcan (I'm sorry if i misspelled) he picked up you and carry you to the bed and cover you up he did drug dealer work but he checked up on you every few minutes it was 9pm and he walked in sit next to you and he said "I know you high still maybe but im sorry that I didn't talk to you soon when you kissed me and told me how you felt I thought we can try to date but I remember im drug dealer Kyle" as he grab your left hand and he holds it's he continues saying "I don't want you to be in danger cause my life style I won't forgive myself if someone happens to you. im sorry" he kisses your left cheek and some reason he cuddle up with you