Chapter 1:)

AN- Hey Guys! This is my first fan fiction or even story so please go easy on me ha ha, I know my spelling isn't that great and most of the time things I'm writing will seem pointless but stick with it i have some great ideas for this. If any of you have any ideas just message me and that will be a big help as i sometimes get stuck on what to write, Right I'm going to start now with a bit of info on the characters. I know I'm rambling but anyway hope you like it, Vote and Comment if you like it, much appreciated:)

Lily- Main Girl of the story. She has brown hair with pink highlights and blue eyes, she likes to wear black skinny jeans in fact that's what she wears 99% of the time. She went through a bit of a rough time battling with inner thoughts and feelings and certain things happened that she is ashamed happened and doesn't really like talking about it. She is in love with The Wanted, she is such a huge Fanmily member and was devastated when they went on their break. The Wanted helped her come out of the dark rut she was in and potentially saved her life. For her birthday she was surprised with Nathan Sykes tickets for his live tour and can take her friends. She is so excited!!!!

Jess- Has blonde hair but is slowly fading darker, green eyes. She will wear anything as long as its comfortable but mainly jeans no preferable colour. She was there for Lily when no one else was and has seen her struggle but has been nothing but supportive even though she has her own life she never lets lily down when she is in need, and lily is also always there for Jess. Jess likes the wanted but just not as much as lily she was sad when they split, she was excited when lily told her about getting the chance of going to see hers and lily favourite member of the boy band in his promoting tour.

Sky- Has black hair with brown eyes, she only really wears jeans and again no favourite type of clothing but doesn't really wear any track suites or anything comfortable like that unless its a long car journey. Sky tried to be there for lily but sometimes ended up making things worse for lily, but lily didn't tell her that so Sky thinks she helped and thinks she goes to her every time she needs help, but she doesn't, Sky's not really a fan of the wanted but she likes there music, she is major fans of 5SOS, One Direction and The Script. She is still excited about getting the chance to go see Nathan with her 3 best friends and excited to hopefully get the chance to meet him.

Please comment if you would want to read this, I'm still going to post more chapters but it would be nice to know who wants to continue reading. Bye Guys:P