Niki X Puffy X Sana

* Sana pov*
I Woke Up to the sun shining threw my blind and onto my face I got up and out of my bed and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and hair I then got dressed and Walked out of my room shuting the door behind me I Walked Out into the kitchen and saw Niki Baking "Hey Niki Whatcha Cooking?" I Say As I Sit Down Smelling the smell of the food "I'm Making Chocolate pancakes" Niki Says As She Puts Them On A Plate and passes them to me she gives me a big smile and makes more for her and puffy I Eat While staring at Niki "You Look Beautiful Today Niki" I Say As My cheeks Bright Up a light pink colour "Aww Thank You Sara You Look Great To" Niki Said As She Lightly Giggled and continued to eat.

* no One's pov*
Puffy Walked Out Of Her Room and Went To The Kitchen " are these for me?" puffy askes pointing at the pancakes Sara and Niki nod eating the last of the last of their pancakes Puffy sits next to Sara Sara blushes lightly in happiness Because Their Sitting Next To Their Crushes Both! of them Sara finished eating and put their plate in the sink and sat down on the couch and tv Niki Comes Over And Sits down next to them and rests her head on their shoulder.

* puffys pov*
I Finished Eating so I put my plate in the sink and turn over to see Niki and Sara sitting down I decided to join them I went over and sat next to Sara and put my head around their shoulder when I got butterflies in my stomach I Thought to myself "where just friends right?.. I don't Think Sara Would Like Me Anyway" I Push It Down and relax and watch TV  I Feel light pressure on my ribs I look over and see it was Sara leaning their head on me as they were watching tv I Blush and smile leaning my head of the top of their head.

*Niki's Pov*
I Am Relaxing On Sara And start drifting off to sleep Agian cause I got up really early so I was tired " I Hope They Don't Mind" I Thought to myself  I Eventually Fall Asleep On Sara.

*Time skip to 2 hours later*

*Sara's Pov*
Niki fell asleep on me a while ago and Puffy Fell Asleep too I was the only one awake I got up gently and put blankets on Niki and puffy I Left A Note saying 'I Will be Back Soon' then I left the house and went to the shops. As I was walking around I noticed a dress Niki always wanted but she couldn't afford it and a pendant that puff wanted I decided to do something nice for them and brought Niki the dress and puffy the pendant I also got some grossies then headed back home as I walked into the door Niki and puffy were just waking up I put the grossies away as Niki and puffy got up I walked over to them."I have a present for you both" I say to them " for us what is it?" Niki and puffy say I Pull Out the dress Niki always wanted "Oh You shouldn't have spent that much money on me thank you much though Sara I appreciate it" Niki Said As She Hugged Me giving a big smile Niki grabbed the dress and went to her room and changed I then pulled out the pendant puffy always wanted and gave it to her " Omg Is this?- Thank you so much Sara " Puffy Said Hugging me I heard someone walk out and it was Niki wearing the dress " O-oh my Niki You Look Beautiful" I say As Puffy Was still stunned " Thank you Sara" Niki Said.

-Later on-
" Niki?" "puffy?" "Where are we" I said but didn't get a response I was then stopped and Unblindfolded "Surprise!!" Niki and puffy said as they pointed to my favourite restaurant " Omg I Love This Place!!" I Said '' It's a Thing in return for you buying something we really wanted" Niki and puffy say.
"how could I repay you?"Sara said looking at them both and they look at eachother smirk and look back at Sara "Perhaps a kiss" Niki and puffy say giggling and smirking Sara Blushes hardly and they lean Up and kiss puffy passionately and softly and then kissed Niki gently and Passionately

Niki and puffy kiss back.