just friends? maybe more

Nanon was waiting for chimon for a while now. It's their first day of college and his best friend is gonna make them be late.

     Sometimes Nanon wonder why does he even like him? Out of everyone in world why does he have a crush on chimon? And on top of that he is pretty sure chimon likes Plueum, his brother. Nanon had found the best person to have crush on.

"Hey buddy, what are you thinking with that sour face" He hear chimon ask. He finally dead to show his face.

"I was thinking of how I would like to punch you in the face" Nanon replied back.

"Wow dont be so dramatic. I am not that late. " Chimon tries to play innocent.

"Not that late my ass I have been waiting for you God knows how long! Now let's get going if we want to make it in time. It's the first day for fucks sake. " Nanon said as he walked away.

" Wait" Chimon called out as he caught up to Nanon.

***

When they reached class it was almost time. They were saved by a minute.
They both found seat in the back row. Nanon made himself comfortable in his seat.

"Didn't I say we weren't that late " Chimon starts to whine from his side.

"But we would have been if I didn't walked fast. " Chimon made a funny face at that.

"What? " Nanon asked.

"Nothing." Chimon replied.

nanon narrowed his eyes on chimon.

That's when another guy came to the last row.

"Is this seat taken? " Nanon hear someone say. It was a tall mascular guy with a sweet smile. He was pointing at the seat next to him.

"Oh. I don't think so you can take it. " Nanon repled to which the guy returned a smile.

Wow that smile was charming. Nanon forgot to breathe for a second. He mentally slapped himself. It's not time to be gay. He can't just melt cause a handsomest boy smiled at him. And he already has a crush.

But as he looked around the class. He could see that he wasn't the only one that had been charmed. He can see a lot people stealing glances at the guy.

"Hi I am ohm " The guy introduced himself.

"Nanon! Nice to meet you" Nanon replied.

"And you? " Ohm aksed chimon.

" Chimon! Hope we can be friends! " Chimon replied enthusiastically.

"I hope so too" Ohm said smiling.

And that's was the start of an amazing friendship.