The Start of the End

Nailea Devora as Alexia Rey

Booboo Steward as Seth Clearwater

Robert Sheehan as klaus hargreeves

The Start

A loud whooshing sound was heard as Alexia's back hit a wall. Groaning she picked herself off the ground wiping the dirt and debris off. Looking around the alleyway she let out another groan.

"Not again" She hissed under her breath. The pain that had festered on her back from the fall was slowly starting to dissipate.

'Where the hell am I?' She thought. Walking forwards she tripped over something, her legs slipping out from underneath her body and up in the air. A loud scream of shock escaped her body as all the air was knocked out of her lungs. Again.

Getting up she looked over to what she had tripped on. The sliver suitcase that had been thrown at her laid beat up by a garbage bin. Stumbling towards it, she fell onto her knees opening it up. A dark cloud of smoke puffed up when the locks came undone flinging the top open. Ticking and beeping was all that was heard from it before it completely stopped working, smoke rising.

"No. No. No." Alexia kept repeating as she messed with the switches and dials desperately trying to turn it on again. Hot tears were slipping down her cheeks, frustration settling in her chest causing her breath to shorten and body to heat up. Letting out a scream she flung the suitcase away from her letting it hit the garbage bin hard. She was stuck. Again.

Suddenly her hand came up to the buckle on her chest she quickly clicked it off and slid the backpack off her back. Rummaging through it she found only clothing and a roll of money she had stolen from a few people she had pickpocketed the main source being Luther and Five. It had to be a couple thousand. Relief spread through her body as she knew she at least had something to hold her over. She would be starting from the ground up. Again.

Wiping the tears off her face she walked over to the edge of the alleyway. A sign for Carver Cafe was blinking, an open sign on the the window. Walking over to it the girl stood in front of the door desperately trying to smooth her hair down and clean her face. Letting out a sigh she gave up and walked in shifting into Agnes an older women she had met in a donut shop that got shot up.