Chapter 1:Slushies

I leaned up against the cool wall I flicked my lighter on and off and occasionally took a sip from my bright red slushy.
Where is he? he was supposed to be hear like 30 minutes ago. I looked around and took another tentative slurp from my drink. I checked the time for maybe the fifth time today.

*flash back*
I closed my eyes and layed my head on Damon's chest, he brushed my black bangs of my face.

"I love you Caiden" said Damon out of the blue.

"I love you too" I said turning around and pecking him on the cheek.

Damon was my best friend and my boyfriend I got the package, he had been depressed for awhile. I wasn't surprised since we didn't have the best school life, no one likes the gay kids.
I sat up and brushed the grass from my jeans,

"I've got to go, see you tomorrow?"

today was Tuesday every Wednesday we would get slushies and screw around at the skatepark.

"Yeah, maybe" I kissed him goodbye and he hugged me extra tight this time.

*present time*

"Yeah, maybe"

It hit me what that meant, I dropped my red slushie, it splashed up from the ground spilling on my jeans. I took off running, tears streamed down my face and my chest burned from pumping my legs so fast.
I'm so dumb, I'm so dumb.

When I got to his house it was quiet, I didn't bother knocking, I threw open the door. Damon's mother was passed out drunk on the couch, i wasn't surprised by that she was an alcoholic and a horrible mom from what damon told me. I wasn't here for her.

I wanted it to be a silly mistake that I would open his door and he'd be asleep or distracted by a video game.
I slipped on something I looked down at my hands, they were covered in red.
I looked at his door, blood was seeping out from under,

"NO!" I shouted, panic was filling me.

I grabbed the knob and tried to open it, it was locked. I kicked it down, all I could do was scream when I saw him.

There he was in the middle of his floor blood seeping from his wrists. I cried out for him. I grabbed him and brushed his red and black hair out of his face, I tried to pull him onto my lap , I barely could get his head on my lap. Blood was every were. I kissed his cold face trying to wake him up. I couldn't get my phone out fast enough, I tried to dial nine one one but my fingers kept fumbling.
Finally I got it,

"Nine one one what's your emergency?" "My boyfriend! he's bleeding!" I couldn't stop my voice from shaking.

By the time the emergency service got here he was dead, he was dead when I got to him, but it felt more final when they told me my love was gone.
I sat on the back of the ambulance in cold silence while they looked at me and made sure I was okay. I had hurt my knee from slipping on blood.
I looked at myself I had blood on my legs, on my arms, my shirt, I gently touched my face, some how I had gotten on my check too.

His mom was staring at me from their porch, she didn't want me to tell them how bad of a mother she was. I could tell from her look. I didn't care about her though, only her son, her only son. I looked away from her and to the other ambulance where they were loading his body. I felt the feeling again, my eye prickled and my stomach clenched up, crying was the only thing I could do. Pushed my palms onto my eyes trying to stop the tears.

"Hey kid" I looked up to see a police officer looking at me"we need your parents number, to call them".

I quickly recited my mother's number and waited for the police officer to finish talking on the phone with her.
When my mom arrived she was less than pleased to see me, she had a shocked look on her face when she saw how much blood there was covering me.
She didn't say a word as she wrapped me in a towel and ushered me to the car. I didn't care that she warned me not to date him, that a gay relationship in this town would never end well.

AUTHORS NOTE
there will be two ways this story will go. Either Caiden will learn to accept the loss of his best friend/boyfriend or he will mentally break and go on a rampage and try to get revenge for his boyfriend death. idk yet.
Let me know if you like it! <3