Chapter 1~Wonderful..I got beaten by a girl

Well if you don't already know who I am. I'm going to tell you.

Hey, I'm a high schooler, age 15. My name is Kitora. My last name. I don't consider it since I don't have a father. I am a male so, stop saying if I'm a girl, it's too much work to change my name. I am a 9th Grader at Cross Academy, a private school in Tennessee Nashville. Well it's not all great since I'm in the Honor's Class. UGGGHHHH!! Won't they just kill the nonsense? They always tell me I have to act like a Honors Student.

Well they never tell her that. I don't know what her name is. She never reveals it. Her long bangs always covers her eyes, she never reveals them either. I think I might have met her before, I don't remember. Her brown blackish hair matched the color of the night without stars. She keeps reading her books during class. The teachers always think she's not paying attention. HAH, they're wrong. She always gets a question asked and always answers correctly. While I...get them all wrong. Well whatever. It's not like I'm jealous.

At gym we got our gym clothes on. I hated getting on my gym clothes. It takes so much time to put my tie back on. The boys gym clothes are blue shorts with white t-shirts. The girls get to wear the same thing but there shorts and t-shirts are shorter and tighter. Well..whoever designed the gym uniforms are pervs. But the girls order two sizes up their normal size. She was there reading her book. I wanted to see if she was strong, so when the gym teacher called me up for what the school calls "play fighting" I would have to pick my opponent. I chose her. She looked upset. "Mistress lift up your hair" Her hair was up to her thighs. She refused. "Play nice Kitora this is a gentle girl".

We both bowed and went to position one. I landed my first move. I went right for her head. She blocked. She was fast. I tried to kick her on the stomach. She grabbed my foot with her both arms and tugged on it hard. I fell. I stood up. When she saw me stand up, she gutted me with her elbow. Round 1 was over.

My school usually has health meters. It was like a video game. Mine was a yellow which was bad. Hers was untouched. The girls cheered, the boys laughed. Next round was the weapon round. I chose my weapon as a sword. I am a swordsman. She chose hers as a scythe. This was the last round. I was good as a swordsman. I had a reputation of not losing. May I lose it to her? She stood on the blade of her scythe. Her feet were bleeding. She was lowering her health. She stopped it until her health reached 1. She aimed for my feet. I blocked but one of my toes was cut. I slashed my sword at her hair. She circled her scythe to block. She was untouchable. I slashed and slashed but nothing. But she was caught off guard. I took my moment and slashed parts of her hair before she blocked. She was angered. She grabbed her scythe and caught me in her blade. With her blade around my waist, my health was lowering. Then it reached 0. The hologram which had the health and status on it showed her victory. It was her first battle so she was awarded the title by the gym leader "Scythe Technician". Well I was beaten by a girl a year younger than me. As I told I go to Cross Academy, the school is a very smart school, we fight in gym and learn in other stuff. Well now I know how strong she is.