Chapter 1. Ian

Alex was sitting at his desk, looking down. 'I hate this damned school' he thought. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat. 'And this chest binders, dang' he quickly adjusted the chest binders I little. 'Good thing I sit in the back' he thought. Not everyone originally knew that he was transgender, he told his "friend" but word got out. Bitch. Alex had blemish free tan skin with high cheek bones. He had beautiful red-ish eyes, and lovely pink-red lips. He often wore sparkly lip-gloss.  He had on earrings,  and the necklace his mom gave him. He was wearing a dark grey hoodie, and some black ripped jeans. 

After class Alex got up and started to make his way to his locker.  On his way there something bullies spotted him, however.  "Hey! Trans freak! Wacha doin?" One asked as they approached him. "Uhhh, going to my locker to get my history books?" He replied. One of the bullies slapped him. "No one cares, freak." Alex stood there. He had never been slapped before! His mother was the nicest women you'll ever meet, and his dad hasn't wanted anything to do with him since his mom got pregnant with him! Suddenly there heard someone say "back off, would ya?" They all turned to see,

A tall male with pale skin and high cheek bones. He wore long earrings, and had blond hair that went down to the bottom of his ears. He had on a green over-sized hoodie,  and some black Jean shorts. He wore white thigh-highs and Dark green slip on, with roses. He had lovely blue eyes, and beautiful pink lips. 

"What do you want?" One of the bullies asked. "I don't want anything. Leave the kid alone, or I'll get my father to expelle you." He said. "Ohhhhh, I'm so scared." The second bullies teased. Suddenly he was punched, right in the nose. "You said something?" The blond asked. "Fuck. Off." The blond said, again. The bullies ran off.

"Are you alright?" He asked Alex. "Yea, I'm fine, thanks." "No problem!  What's your name?" The blond asked,  tilting his head to the right slightly.  "Alexa, but please call me Alex." "Alright, Alex! I'm Ian (ein), nice to meet you." He said. "Nice to meet you too" Alex said. The bell rang, "ohh shoot, I have to get to class!" Alex said, he quickly grabbed his books.

"Here, I'll walk you. History right?" "Yea...thanks but you really don't have to." Alex said. "Besides you should be getting to class to, right?" "Oh I actually don't go here yet. My father's the principal,  and I'm an exchange student here. I grew up in Europe with my mother, and I just moved here. My father wanted to see if I would like this school or not, so no, no classes yet." Ian explained.  They started walking to the history room. "Ohh, but what happened to your mother?" Alex asked

"Oh nothing. She just didn't want custody of me any more, that's all." "Oh, alright." They arrived at the history room. Ian quickly mad eAldx a fake late pass from his dad's office. "Here." He ssaid, and handed it to Alex. "I'll explain it to my dad, don't worry, he'll understand." "Thanks" Alex said, then walked into class, and handed the teacher the fake pass. (Hey that rhymes 😏) 

At lunch,  Alex sat alone at his normal table. He felt a tap on his shoulder.  He spun around to se Ian, and two other people. "Come with me, I got permission form my dad to take you somewhere!" Alex got up, and grabbed his lunch. "Where are we going?" He asked, as he put it in his locker. "You'll see. Do you have a bra on you or something?" "I'm wearing wearing chest binders, but I do have a sports bra, why?" Alex asked. "Go put the sports bra on."  Ian said. "My father is letting me take you on a 'binder break'" He said. "Oh, alright." Alex said.

After Alex changed, Ian could really see how big of a chest Alex had. He didn't say anything,  and still considerd Alex to be male, big chest or not. Alex and him walked for about 15 minutes, untill they arrived at a Boba shop. "*Gasp* I LOVE BOBA!!" Alex basically screamed.  "Yea, I saw you with Boba this morning, so I figured this would be a great place to take you." Ian smiled. They went inside and got their drinks, the started the walk back to school.

"So, your father was really okay with this?" Alex asked. "Yea, he just said do be back by the end of the hour lunch period, that's all." 

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Hope you guys like this so far! I knowisiad that I was talking a mental heath break, and I am. This was just to blow off steam. Also, I don't know if you noticed, bit this is my modern day verisimilitude of Link and Dark link. Dark being 'Alex' and Link being 'Ian'. :)

828 words.