Chapter 1: Awake

Katie's POV

I was in heaven, running from the Angels with Gabriel by my side and then he said, "Katie I'm sending you back to earth." That's all I could remember for the moment. I was in a box and I tried kicking it, but dirt came in. Well how am I suppose to get out now? Then I remembered my powers and zapped to Bobby's. I turn to see him aiming his silver knife and holy water at me.

"Bobby, its me, Katie. I'm not a demon, shape shifter, or anything else. Its just me." I say as I take my own silver knife and cut my arm and grabbed the holy water out of his hands and poured some over my now bleeding arm.

"Katie??" he asks as he hugged me.

"Yeah. I'm home now. How long has it been since I died??" I ask

"A year." he says as I stare in shock. I whole year?? Wow. I think to myself.

"Hey, where are the guys??" I ask

"I don't know. Last I heard, they were on a case in Tennessee."

"Oh. I'm going to get my shower." I say. He nods and sits back down. I head upstairs, went to my room, and noticed that it hasn't been touched. I went in the bathroom and took my shower. I went downstairs and fixed me a huge sandwich, Bobby looks at me weirdly.

"What?? I haven't eaten in a year. I'm starving. Don't judge" I say as he chuckles. Once I get done eating, I go up to my room, and started writing my song. After that I recorded the drums, electric guitar, and sung.

"I feel it every day, its all the time. It brings me own, but I'm the one to blame. I've tried everything to get away, so here I go, chasing you down again, Why do I do this?? Over and over, over and over. I fall for you. Over and over, over and over. I try not to. It feels like everyday stays the same. Its dragging me down and I can't pull away. So here I go, chasing you down again. Why do I do this?? Over and over, over and over. I fall for you. Over and over, over and over. I try not to. Over and over, over and over. You make me fall for you. Over and over, over and over. You don't even try. So many thoughts that I cant get out of my head. I try to live without you, every time I do I feel dead. I know what's best for me, but I want you instead. I keep on wasting all my time. Over and over, over and over. I fall for you. Over and over, over and over. I try not to. Over and over, over and over. You make me fall for you. Over and over, over and over, You don't even try to."

After I finished I went downstairs and got me a glass of milk. I headed upstairs

(The song that I used is 'Over and Over' by Three Days Grace)