The chosen one

Himan Pov.

The creator was in his palace and was currently conversing with a very powerful entity.

Himan: Soooo... You got what I asked for ?

???: Of course, I have dozens ready in advance for your kind... You got what I want ?

Himan simply snapped his finger for red barrels to appear in front of the entity.

Himan: The best gas in this dimension now give me a protag Truck-kun!

The gas barrels disappeared and Truck-kun threw an unconscious human at Himan before leaving with a glorious yet menacing honking

Himan: couldn't even give me a conscious one... But he do run into them so that's to be expected.

To wake the human, Himan used a horrible torture method that even evil monster wouldn't dare to use... He force the unconscious fool to stand on top of legos, and the result was...

???: SONOFAFUCKWHOREMYFEET!!!

Himan: Finally awake! I-

???: SHUT THE FUCKING FUCK UP MY FEET ARE DIYING HERE!!!

Himan: I mean you're already dead so...

???: AAAAH-wait what?

Himan: Yeah you've been ran over by Truck-kun, basic isekai stuff.

???: AH! I KNEW IT, SCREW YOU MOM I DID GET ISEKAI'D!

Himan: O...kayyyyy, so basically I'm a creator and I asked Truck-kun for a human to isekai.

???: DO I GET WISHES?! FIRST I WISH TO GET AS MANY WISHES!

Himan:

???: Wh-what's so funny?

Himan: You... You really think I'm gonna give you wishes?! Stop you're too funny!

???: B-but isn't it how that should work?

Himan: HELL NO! AHAHAHA!!! You're just here cuz you're a potential entertainment! I didn't even choose you, Truck-kun gave me a random human and it was you.

???: Aww that's school all over again...

Himan: alright... I'm calm now... Since you made me laugh so much I won't screw you over like I did woth the first guy.

???: The first guy?

Himan: yeah my first isekai, a guy named Y/n, fucking sent him on a deserted world with monsters almost everywhere.

???: Huh weird my name's also Y/n, also you're a fucking evil sadist you know that?

Himan: Aww stop you're making me blush! And yeah don't worry about it, also you're gonna go in... The future! Inanotheruniverse!

Y/n: The future?! Aw man I'll have to learn about stuff that didn't happen yet... And in another universe...

Himan: Meh don't worry about it, you won't be alone, I may be a sadist but I'm not cruel!

Y/n: ... Could have fooled me.

Himan: Ah shut up and get isekai'd!

Himan snapped his fingers sending Y/n on his way... To the future!

______________________________________

HEY! how's it going pals?!

I know  I said I was going to update the Stranded Gamer but I'm blocking on it right and I had this idea while trying to write.

Don't hesitate to tell me if you'd like to get more of this book, and if you prefer this writing style or the other one.

HIMAN OUT!