Chapter 1

Her red manicured fingers curved around the kitchen cloth as she cleaned the table swiftly with a gentle motion. From afar Jack Marshall watched his maid clean under his power. Jack Marshall was a typical billionaire in the Gamesten Ridge. There was the Bach's, the John's, and also the Volstead's. The neighbor had a plethora of different kinds of people. The maid was a gentle Mexican girl, but a girl who could defiantly light up your days tremendously making you feel like you are on top of the world. The way she licked her red ruby lips when she concentrated on cleaning. Her hand touched her forehead as she wiped away the gathering beats of sweat om her forehead. She bite her lip as she pushed on trying to use her strength that she still had and smiled as she saw the table in front of her sparkling from all of the wood polishes she used. "All done," she expressed with a hint of sadness when she said the word done.

Mr. Marshall looked away acting like he wasnt watching her the whole time even though he only had eyes for the woman in front of him even with the ring on his finger. "Aw thank you Ms. Johnston you may head home now,"

She looked at me with alot of gratitude in her dark brown eyes. Thank you Mr. Marshall," she smiled.

"For what are we exactly talking about?" Mr. Marshall asked in a manner and polite voice. She wiped away her smile instantly as she looked at him and saw the big grin plastered on his face.

She looks at him, but continues the words she wants to say," I mean thank for this job and the house and.....,"

"No problem," he cuts her off. "And I only give the best employees the best of the best,"

She blushed slightly at his words making her bite her luscious red lips again squeezing them until there was a hint of blood on her lips making them look darker. "Thank. I think I am going to head out. Bye Mr. Marshall,"

"Bye Ms. Johnston," he smiled. She looked up at him with a seductive look in her eyes seeking lust from him. He obeyed he kissed her red ruby lips with so much power and passion leaving them wanting more after they parted. They look at each other breathing in and out at a fast pace. "Good day to you,"

She smiled before opening the door and leaving, but not before giving him another look trying to tell him she wanted more of that to happen. Mr. Marshall smiled at the mirror in front of him as he maneuvers his tie making sure it was perfectly straight. This was the start of the long, lustful affair maybe even the best one out there.

I know this chapter was short, but this was the start up chapter. I hope you liked the introduction to this story. I plan on updating every week maybe or twice a week depending on if I am busy or not. Yay. Bye guys!!!
#Vote&Comment