CHARACTERS

VANSH RAISINGHANIA

Asia's no.1 businessman and no.1 underworld mafia. Hates betrayal. Loves his family but don't believe in love because of his past. Arrogant, rude and cold hearted but caring, loving and emotional when it comes to his family. Possessive for his belongings. Every girl admires him but he gives a damn. His family is completely unaware about his underworld connections. He joined mafia because of a reason unknown to every family members only known by Angre.

                    RIDDHIMA

She is an orphan. A physiotherapist as well as a party planner. Believes in love, humanity and care. Self respect comes first for her. A confident and self independent girl who can't bear any wrong thing in front of her eyes.

(She doesn't know Kabir.)

                        ANGRE

He is an orphan. Right hand of Vansh and knows every secret of him. Husband of Ishani loves her a lot. Respects and loves his Vansh bhai a lot.

               ISHANI RAISINGHANIA

Sister of  Vansh Raisinghania and wife of Angre. Loves her husband. Loving, caring, sweet and understanding person  Loves her bhai, always want that he will find a perfect life partner. Owner of a boutique.

                SIYA RAISINGHANIA

Youngest sister of  Vansh Raisinghania. Loves her bhai. A simple, sweet and loving girl. Loves her family and she is still studying.

(She can walk)

        ANUPRIYA RAISINGHANIA

Step mother of Vansh, siya and ishani. Biological mother of Kabir. Always wants to snatch everything from Vansh so that she can transfer it to kabir. A cunning and dangerous woman.

          INDRANI RAISINGHANIA

Grand mother of Vansh, siya and ishani. Loves her grandchildren. Loving, caring and sweet.

                  KABIR SHARMA

An arch enemy of Vansh. Biological son of Anupriya. Wants snatch everything from Vansh.

             AJAY RAISINGHANIA

Father of Vansh, siya and ishani. Died under some mysterious circumstances.

              UMA RAISINGHANIA

Biological mother of Vansh, ishani and siya. She disappeared under some mysterious circumstances and all family members believe that she left them.

                         SEJAL

Best friend of riddhima. Her soul sister,  her only family and her everything. From childhood she is with her. She supports her very much.

                  RAGINI MEHRA

Ex fiancee of Vansh. Loves his money and fame only. Suddenly disappeared and now considered as died.

    There is a lot of things to unfold.

Spare me for mistakes. Do votes and comments if you like it.....