Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored

Ariana slowly walks down the stairs with her red wine. Her black outfit foreshadows her evilness she's about to do. One second she's an angel, next she a devil. Her black two inch boots make a click noise every step she takes. A click noise of hell. There's a open spot just for her to see everything. Tonight was her chance to ruin and tear her down. Tonight was her chance to watch her have the worst day of her life. Tonight was her chance to do what she does best. Tonight was the perfect blood spilling night. Ariana doesn't wanna do that as soon as she walks in though. She wants to wait to see the betrayal in her face. Jaw dropping down as she takes her boyfriend. Hooking up with him would do the trick. They both definitely like each other and  Ariana is a easy convincer when it comes to mind manipulation.

    Ariana takes a seat on a black couch. All over the place there was people partying.  This spot was a perfect view to watch them both dance. Yuck. That disgusted Ariana. She doesn't even know the poor girl but she still wants to drag her down. Ariana lets all her anger sizzle inside of her and she will let it pour out soon. This would be easy.

     He notices her sitting all alone.  This was her chance. Ariana grinned from ear to ear at him. She took a sip of her wine winking at him. His dimples rise up at her. He tried to scan Ariana up and down but he was interrupted by his girlfriend. She gave him a kiss and he kissed her back. Still locking his eyes all over Ariana. Ariana closed her eyes trying to act embarrassed. Her cheeks turned red and her stomach flipped. She didn't blend in like the others in his eyes. 

     His girlfriend questioned, "Who are you looking at?" 

     He had been staring at Ariana for so long he lost track of time. It wasn't his fault she was so beautiful. Every time this lights hit Ariana he saw a stunning woman with soft silky white hair. He imagined her sweet perfume would smell sweet like candy. Like what a angel would've  smelt like. 

    He quickly turned to his girlfriend with his arms locked around her and claimed, "No-Nobody honey heh." He stuttered while he was trying to take his eyes off of Ariana.  

     He knew she could see right threw him so he changed the conversation with, "Uh, wanna go grab some drinks?" He asked. 

     His girlfriend turned to the left and saw Ariana. It's just Ariana she doesn't him. She knew he was daydreaming about her. She wanted to put him to the test and invited her over. She knew Ariana from school and she knew she wouldn't steal her boyfriend away from her. She wanted to prove a point that Ariana didn't like him back. What she thought was super wrong. 

    "Hey Ari," She called, "Come over here." 

     Her grinning face turned into a frown while she was staring at her. She just wanted to get this over with. 

    Ariana looked all around her to see if she was actually calling her. She didn't want to spill all of her madness just yet. She wanted to keep the innocent personality then switch on her. Ariana looked up and notice she was actually talking to her. Ariana grinned then got up. He was still staring all over her body as she walked over to them.

    "Hey" Ariana greeted. 

     She turned to her and responded, "Hey did you wanna hang out with us? We noticed you were all by yourself." 

  Ariana tried not to role her eyes because of her boredom but then answered with, "Yes of course! Did you guys wanna go and grab some drinks?" 

    He chimed in, "Sure I was just talking about getting some." 

     He wanted to agree with everything Ariana said. Ariana was like a orb of everything he wanted in a girl. He even believed Ariana had more stuff he wanted in a girl than his girlfriend. 

     The three walked to the bar. She walked in front of everybody else and Ariana and him was alone. Ariana held his hand and grinned at him. Her warm hand against his cold hand made him smile. Ariana knew this would be easy. All he had to do is play along with her. 

     After they all got drinks she wanted to talk to Ariana to see what she's been doing. 

     "Ariana? How are you? Me and my boyfriend have just been hanging out tonight and we didn't know you got invited too." She implied. 

   "Oh I've been alright. Just wanted to have a night to myself and I saw you guys." Ariana answered. 

    Ariana kept her eyes all over him. Trying to hint that she's in love with him. She quickly turned to her to act like she cares. She went up to him and gave him another hug. Ariana was disgusted  by her on the inside. All she did was giggle and try to claim him all to herself.  

    She pulled away. By surprised Ariana was stroking her hair softly. Her dark chocolate ponytail gave Ariana the idea to dress up like her. 

   "I will be right back," Ariana murmured. Still analyzing her.  

    Before they could say anything Ariana went back to the crowd to go back up the stairs. Still not blending in with the others. 

    "Oh alrighty then." She breathed. 

    "Wanna go to the balcony?" He asked.

    "Sure babe," She answered. 

     Even though Ariana was 1,000 feet away, She could still hear her. Ariana was sick of her at this point. 

    Maybe Ariana will just leave she thought. I mean why is she even trying to chase my man?  Oh, how wrong she was. 

      They both sit together on the couch on the balcony. Moving closer to each other. There's finally no third wheel trying to ruin their night. He was holding her waist smiling at just her. She rested her head on his shoulder smiling with him. She laid her body on his happily not interrupted by Ariana. 

     As soon as she had a sigh of relief, Someone is stroking her ponytail again. She turns around and its Ariana. Yay? She looks at Ariana and have a feeling of realization. Ariana was wearing the same exact outfit she was. Same hair, Same clothes, But prettier. Her smiles are so welcoming and warm. Its like Ariana was everything she wanted to be but even better. She didn't wanted to sound rude at all and start an argument with her. So, She welcomes her the same exact way she did. While she was daydreaming about Ariana, Her boyfriend had been pulled away from her. She realize he pulled out as soon as Ariana showed up. Trying to cover something. 

     "Hey Ariana! Sorry but we thought of going somewhere else here," She stared directly at him with a attitude. She continued, "Maybe the pool? I hope that's alright with you." 

     "Yeah of course," Ariana grinned. Staring directly into his eyes then back to her. 

      The three of them went to the pool with the two of them ahead of Ariana. He looked directly back to see if Ariana was still there. Ariana blushed and gave a look to the side to act like she had been staring at him. He grinned and looked back at his girlfriend.

EDIT: okay i forgot all about this if you want me to finish this story (i dont think theres a lot of work left to do) then please tell me