New Student and Hook-ups

The bell rings and everyone walks into class and sits down. Mads Jxdns ex girlfriend. Smiles at him and jxdn rolls his eyes. The teacher walks in.

"Listen class today we have a new student." The teacher announced. "She just transferred here and her name is Janessa Barrett." The teacher said, and Nessa walks in.

Nessa's outfit

Nessa walks in

"Actually just call me Nessa please." Nessa smiles. "Okay you can sit next to Mads." The teacher smiles. Nessa goes and sits down next to Mads.

Jxdns thoughts
She's cute
Why is she cute
How is she this adorable
Wait I can't like anyone Mads will kill me
Wait we're not dating anymore
Shhhh!!!!

The bell rings and everyone gets up. Jxdn tries to talk to her but Mads steps Infront of him.

"Hi cutie." Mads smiles touching his hair. "Dude leave me along were not together anymore." Jxdn pushes past her and goes to the hall way.

Jxdn sees Cooper walking in the hallway and runs up to him smiling.

"Hey 9 months sober so proud of you." Jxdn smiles. "Yeah feeling great." Cooper smiles back. "Hey did you see that new chick?" Jxdn asks. "Yeah she's pretty." Cooper says. "Wait do you like her?" Cooper asks. "Kind of I don't know." Jxdn says. "Yo Mads is going to kill her make her life a living hell." Cooper says. "That's why we don't tell Mads and we're not together anyways." Jxdn keeps walking.
Jxdn sees Nessa. "Hey I'm going to talk to her." Jxdn says. "Okay good luck." Cooper replies.

Jaden goes up to her at her locker. With a smile but not to creepy.

"Umm hey." Nessa smiles. "Hi." Jxdn replies. "Do you need anything?" Nessa asks. "Oh I just want to say hi and welcome to this school." Jxdn greets. "Oh I'm sorry what's your name." Nessa asks. "Jaden Hossler." Jxdn tells her.

They start talking and hanging out. One day their outside for lunch and Mads sees them and gets jealous. Mads walks over and spills water on Nessa. Nessa has 4 minutes until she turns into a mermaid.

"Mads what the hell." Jxdn stands up. "Oh my god I'm so sorry." Mads smiles evily. "Umm into no problem i-i have to go." Says.

She runs to the nearest lake Wich is a mile from the school. She runs as fast as she can. She gets there and jumps into the water. Her tail starts showing up and she's starts to breathe under the water. She swims up and sees no one is there. Nessa swims to the ground and gets out of the water until she turns back into a human. 5 minutes later she turns back and runs back to school. She is 5 minutes late to get math class and walks in and sits down in the back. Jaden looks at her confused. Nessa just shrugs.

"Mrs your five minutes late." The teacher says. "I know I'm sorry." Nessa replies. "Just don't let happen again." The teacher carries on with the lesson.

The bell rings and Nessa goes straight to her locker. Jxdn runs up to her.

"Where did you disappear to?" Jxdn asks. "I went home to get a new shirt." Nessa lies. "Your still wearing the same top." Jxdn says looking confused. "Oh I meant I forgot my homework." Nessa lies again. "Okay." Jxdn said not believing her.

Mads sees them again and still gets mader. Mads walks over to her with a water bottle and pours it on her head.

"Whore!" Mads yells catching everyone's eye. "Mads what the actual fuck is wrong with you!" Jxdn yells. "Just shut up it's fine!" Ness also yells and runs to the locker room knowing no one is their.

Jxdn follows her to help her and tries to find her. Nessa turns into a mermaid in 10 seconds. Jxdn walks in and sees her panicking. Nessa sees Jxdn and it just goes silent. She slowly turns back and falls to the ground. Jxdn is surprised on what she turned into.

"I-i" jxdn is speechless. "Can you just give me that towel over there." Nessa points.

Jxdn goes over and throws her the towel. Nessa dries herself off and turns back. And she doesn't have any clothes on.

"Look away!" Nessa yells covering herself with her arms. Jxdn quickly turns around. "Sorry." Jxdn apologizes. "I'm just kidding have you ever seen a girl naked before." Nessa giggles.

Jxdn turns back around and just sees Nessa in her bra and underwear. They make eye contact with each other. Jxdn kisses her real fast and pulls away.

"I-i umm sorry." Jxdn says embarrassed. Nessa kisses him. Jxdn picks her up and puts her against the wall. "So are we not going to talk about what just happened." Jxdn looks at her. "I'd rather not right now." Nessa kisses Jxdn.

They starts to make out but first before they do anything they lock the door. Then they do you know just they have sex yeah that's it. They finish and they are both heavy breathing. They both get dressed.

"Okay bye." Nessa says walking to the door then jxdn pulls her arm and brings her in. "What just happened with the umm- there was a tail then human again." Jxdn stutters a little. "Umm I'm a mermaid." Nessa says fastly. "Wait what?" Jxdn says confused.

"Im a mermaid okay cause Everytime when someone pours water on me even a drop I turn into one." Nessa explains.

"So do you have like powers or something?" Jxdn asks. Nessa looks at jxdn and looks at the floor and grows seaweed and looks back at jxdn. "Wow." Jxdn says shocked. "I can also control water." Nessa adds.

"So what about just happened d-did you l-like it?" Jxdn asks curious.

Nessa smiles and music starts playing

I know this is kind of cringe but just bare with me I cringed myself

I wanna die
You're my Jesus, you're my God
The one before was just a fraud
He shut me in a tiny box

And told me I was hard to love
I wake up at night, screamin'
I'm scared to shut my eyes, demons
But with your arms around me, I'm as safe
as can be

Never been this happy, so
I wanna die when you kiss me slowly
I'd be just fine if my blood stopped flowin'
My, oh my, I'm terrified
I know the rest of my life won't compare to these nights with you

I wanna die when you touch my body
Every time you stop, my skin starts crawlin'

My, oh, my, you made my life
So, someone better read my rights
I wanna die, yeah, yeah
I wanna die, I wanna die

Oh, you saved me from a straight-up crisis
Wanna drink you like wine, Dionysos
Everybody in my life got prices
Too high to pay, uh-oh

I still wake up at night, screamin'
I'm scared to shut my eyes, demons
But with your arms around me, I'm as safe as can be

Never been this happy, so
I wanna die when you kiss me slowly
I'd be just fine if my blood stopped flowin'
My, oh, my, I'm terrified
I know the rest of my life won't compare to these nights with you
I wanna die when you touch my body
Every time you stop, my skin starts crawlin'

My, oh, my, you made my life
So, someone better read my rights
I wanna die, yeah, yeah

I wanna die, I wanna die
I wanna die
I wanna die
I wanna die, I wanna die

Nessa smiles looking at jxdn.

"You have the voice of an angel." Jxdn looks at her. Nessa smiles and kisses Jxdn. "See you tomorrow." Nessa leaves the locker room.