Chapter 12: The breaking

BTS landed in their homeland to a swarm of paparazzi and rabid fans eagerly awaiting their arrival both inside and outside the airport

BTS landed in their homeland to a swarm of paparazzi and rabid fans eagerly awaiting their arrival both inside and outside the airport. The security team from Hybe, their management company, had their work cut out for them as they worked tirelessly to keep the members safe amidst the chaos. Once the chaos had subsided, the exhausted members of the group were escorted back to their individual homes.

The words that Hoseok had shared with Taehyung the night before weighed heavily on Taehyung's mind and prevented him from resting that night.

"Why does life have to be so confusing and hard, Tanny?" Taehyung playfully asked his furry companion, gently stroking his fur in search of comfort.

"Today I will make this call. And if she refuses to answer, I'll gather the courage to visit her myself," Taehyung declared, speaking aloud to reaffirm his resolve. Previously, he had lacked the courage to show up at her door unannounced. However, he now believed that such a bold step was necessary to get her attention again. She had been avoiding his calls and messages ever since.

However, one obstacle stood in his way - he had no idea of her schedule. So Taehyung decided to contact one of his idol friends from YG Entertainment.

 So Taehyung decided to contact one of his idol friends from YG Entertainment

📞

Taehyung: Hey, bro. How's it going?
Mino: Taehyung, my man! What a pleasant surprise. I'm good, how about you?
Taehyung: Well, things are going well in my career, but my love life is a mess right now.
Mino: Oh, that's unexpected. What can I do to help?
Taehyung: You remember that I was dating Kim Jisoo, right?
Mino: Of course, I recall you mentioning it a while back. What happened then?
Taehyung: Honestly, it's my fault. I didn't appreciate her enough when she was with me. It's a deep regret, haha.
Mino: We should grab a drink sometime and talk about it.
Taehyung: Yeah, that sounds good. By the way, could you do me a favor, bro?
Mino: Sure, tell me what you need.
Taehyung: Can you find out Jisoo's schedule for today? I would really appreciate it.
Mino: Alright, I'll see what I can do. I'll text you as soon as I have something.
Taehyung: Thanks, bro. Let's meet up soon, okay?
Mino: Absolutely! Just let me know when and where, and I'll be there.
Taehyung: Alright, take care. Bye.
Mino: You too, bye.