0. [prologue].

If youre reading this then hello. Or goodbye. It doesnt matter which one. The universe has a different plan for each of us. It's important to know that this plan isnt always fair- it almost never is. For anyone.

Nevertheless you're here, and you're here for a reason. Whatver that reason may be; I welcome you. Heres the story of two of the many souls in our universe. Alice Rossi, and Matheo Kovacic. 

Some people are meant to love eachother, and some people are meant to destroy one another. It's up to the universe to bring people together, but it's their own choices which decide if they stay or not. 

~~~~~~~~~~

hey everyone!

so this is my first book on my new account cause i forgot the password to my other one lol.

i hope you like my book, its a little bit of a different style than i go for- and its a totally different genre than im used to

also oh em gee i know im gonna have grammer and spelling mistakes. i pinky promsie ill edit those out but for now dont mind them

anyways, in the comments, as usual if you dont like my story then you are completely free to leave. also be nice to other readers in the comments!! and if you're a rr then keep the spoilers to urself thx :)

updates are every week or two weeks or so- depends on my schedule

also this is my work so please do not copy anything from here- it is mine. from my brain. yeah

if you decide to not go any further that is totally fine! thanks for checking out my book anyways. but if you do then i guess ill see you on the next page :))

much love, 

the author of this book  <33

p.s. many manyyyy credits go to my blondie AND perrine for helping me with the story line. mwah.