Chapter 1: Sam Winchester (Jared Padalecki)

Imagine going on your
first hunt with Sam...

You are new to this whole hunting thing. After being with the Winchesters for one week you became the best, well at research that is. All you ever did was research for the Winchesters.

Dean would never even think about letting you go on a hunt and the reason was obvious. you wanted to hunt so bad that you would probably kill. To you research was okay and all but you wanted to be where the action was.

With the help of your research you helped Sam and Dean find a shapeshifter. You where thinking about asking on going with but decided against it. But there was no chance of given up going. While the boys had there fun you did some research on the town and found a vampire nest two blocks away. You waited until the boys got home to tell them.

"Shit!" Out of nowhere you remember there was no way dean would ever let you go to a vampires nest. So you decided to tell Sam instead but you never really talk with Sam before. He was always shy around you.

When they came back to the bunker, you were going to say hi. But you were just to busy thinking about how this was going to go down. When you came back from your lala land you heard Dean basically shouting.

"Hey [y/n], are you okay?"

You nodded back still nervous about what is next to come. You still did not say anything but then they started to walk away.

"Wait, Sam!" You scream nearly making them both jump out of fear.

Then you see them both come back, when you only wanted Sam. You had to get Sam all alone so you told him, "Can I talk to you, alone, in my room."

Dean was definitely upset by the fact you did not want him there so you both walked into your room. Sam shut the door and asked you what was wrong. And then you kind of felt bad, that you never talk to Sam as much as Dean because he seems very nice.

You whispered just incase Dean had any ideas to snoop. "I did some research while you were gone, and found a vampire nest, and I...."

You were cut off by Sam saying, "That's great [y/n], I don't know why you did not want to tell Dean, hey let me go get hi..."

"NO! I wanted to know if I could go with you, ALONE."

Now Sam finally understood and said yes. You gave him a big hug and thank him, you both stayed in your room so Dean would not ask any questions. Since he was so tired he passed out around 9:30 which was a perfect time to sneak out and go hunt. We took Dean's car, Sam got in the drivers seat with you in the passenger side.

And it was finally time for you to hunt. You were ecstatic and Sam could tell he had to tell you to calm down three times. Even though it was your first time you killed ten vampires on your own and Sam got five.

When you two got home you find Dean up and pissed. But after he yelled for half an hour he went back to bed. Sam would probably will get scolded more when I was not with him anymore.

But out of nowhere you gave Sam a hug and a kiss on the cheek making you both blush. With that you say your goodnights and go to bed. Now it will be hard for you not to talk to Sam.

A/N These are my first imagines they might be bad. But I really don't know I would love for you to tell me how to make it better. At least be kind don't straight up says it sucks, please.