Chapter 1 - First Years of Life

February 18th 1980
"Let's go home, Nianna. You both need your rest." Said Sorpus with a smile.
You see, today is a big day for the Heir family. Their daughter has just been born. This is the day that their name has another chance to go down in history. This is the best day of Nianna
Heir's life. Her only daughter was born. They went home, knowing that they would raise their daughter right. Raise their daughter proper. Raise their daughter. Sorpus carried the beautiful child in his arms, and up the stairs, putting her to bed. When he got to his room that he shared with his wife, she was already in bed, fast asleep. Scorpus fell asleep next to Nianna, and couldn't wait until his daughter got accepted into a Wizarding school. Only 11 more years. He told himself as if it was right around the corner. If only he knew, that time would go by faster than he expected.
Three years later, February 18th, 1983
"Mummy, daddy!" The small child yelled happily.
"Happy birthday darling" The child's parents said in unison as her mother picked her up
"Presents?" The child's green eyes sparkled. The small amount of blue in them was showing through in the sunlight. Her parents smiled and walked over to where her presents were. Wrapped in green, black, and silver wrapping paper.
"Go ahead, open them sweetie." Her father smiled. The child smiled brightly and ran over to the presents and opened one. Inside was a toy wand. The child knew exactly what it was. "Wand! Wand!" The child exclaimed as she opened another one. This time, she saw a black pair of shoes. She smiled. She may have just been a kid, but she loved fashion. Just like her mother. She ran over to her parents and hugged them. Her father pulled out one more box from behind his back. A small square box, containing a bracelet that would hold all of the memories the precious little girl would make.
"Thank you daddy!" The child exclaimed and hugged her father tightly. This was an amazing day for the girl.

Four years later, February 18th, 1987.
She got out of bed, put on her slippers and walked downstairs. "Good morning mum and dad." It was her 7th birthday. "Happy 7th birthday dear." Her mother spoke softly.  "Good morning my dear." Her father said warmly. She gave her parents a hug. They sat down and ate breakfast. "May I open my presents mum and dad?" She asked softly. "Of course dear."
The girl was spoilt. But she loved it. She knew her worth. She knew she would never settle for less than perfect. She was taught not to associate with muggle-borns, or bloodtraitors. She never intended on it. She never wanted to. She had her life planned out for her. She never knew, nor needed, anything else. She opened a large box wrapped in metallic, black paper. A couldren. She could finally start practicing magic. Or maybe this was just so she could study for her schooling. She opened another one, a black book, with blank parchment inside. 'BEATRICE' was written on the leather cover. It was absolutely beautiful. This has been the best birthday so far.

4 years later, February 18th 1991
It was her 11th birthday. It was just like any other birthday. But this one was bigger. More special. "It's your 11th birthday dear." Her father said in a monotonous voice. She nodded. She knew what this meant. A ball. Her letter may come today as well. She took a deep breath and her mother told her not to worry. She nodded. They ate breakfast. And opened her presents. A large silver-wrapped box. She unwrapped it.

 She unwrapped it