Just some info before I had this dream.

I was coming back from school around 2:50 Pm when I went straight to my room and lay on my bed.  I got on my phone and started listening with my earbuds until I was tired and decided to turn off my phone and take a nap.  I couldn't go to sleep for a while but then I was able to.

                                                                                          In the dream                            

When I was in my dream I was in this strange house where I didn't know where I was but I was with almost all the moms I knew. This was strange in my opinion but I just played along with it well for now at least...  I saw one of my friend's moms and she was talking to me I was assuming it was someone's birthday because of the decorations I saw. I helped out a little more and then went straight into music class I don't know why I was in music class well I'd call it more like acting class to me I was kind of just watching people act I  never got called which I was kind of happy for that! After that, I think I got some kind of test I don't know what it was about. It turned into lunchtime I was about to eat my sandwich and then all I heard is... "I'm sorry for this please forgive me," said a teacher? I turned with a scared look on my face when I turned behind all I saw was a syringe with random pink liquid. "W-WHO ARE Y-YOU?!? AND W-WHY DO Y-YOU HAVE THAT?!?!"  Said Asher. Before I knew it this kid said "It's okay don't worry about it!" he said in such a normal voice was he not scared? he had a teacher with a syringe but instead, it's filled with blue liquid. Before I knew it that syringe went behind my neck it didn't hurt but I was scared and angry. "W-WHAT WAS THAT?!??! W-WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!?!?!??!" Asher said with an angry tone. "*sigh* It's for the best trust me. And even if you beg your life  I was promised to never tell you." Said the teacher. I ran into the boy's bathroom and started breaking down I tried to punch the mirror but I couldn't punch it. It was like I was not real I was just a ghost I stayed there for a while until I tried to get answers. I kept on wondering what they put inside me, it tasted like bubblegum medicine but I went back to the teacher and  said "Where is all my stuff?" Asher said with a calm manner. "We hid it away from you it's for the best we will give it to you at the end of the day." The teacher said.   "WHAT!?!" Asher said with an angry tone. I was pretty angry at her and the whole school.