°•Silly Blocks•°

Sun and moon were in the middle of giving the kids a puppet show.

The shows were mostly just the kids shouting out questions and scenarios and them taking some of their ideas, realising them into poor impressions of their friends.

They cant tell how many times they made the other puppets perform embarrassing stuff as per the kids' requests, always ignoring the ones requiring them to embarrass themselves.

This time the kids wanted to see freddy and monty fight, them savage children.

Moon thought it would be a good way for  sun to let out his lately evident frustrations, so he let him at it, being an observer himself.

If only he knew what his choice would result to.

"You never told me about what bonnie and you had together!"

"It was supposed to stay in the past! We had agreed to never bring it up again!"

Sun made the puppets swing their hands around wildly, it was surprising they werent torn yet.

The story in principle wasnt really interesting to the kids but sun managed to make them invested with his screaming, hell, this was the first time they saw him scream like this.

"Thats not a valid reason for not telling me!"

"Me not telling you was not a valid reason for you to do what you did!"

Moon scrambled to search for the old bonnie puppet even though they were told to not use it anymore, he thought he could use it just this once.

"Be honest Frederick Kevin George Fazbear Glamrock."

Sun made the monty puppet grab at the other puppets shoulders.

"Do you still love him?"

"No I dont! I only love you, me and him are in the past!"

"Then-"

"Liar!"

Moon brought up the old torn up Bonnie puppet, making it crawl out from behind one of the curtains in a 'hurt' manner. Sun didnt need to think once.

"B-Bonnie?! What are you doing here?!"

The freddy puppet full body gasped.

The Monty puppet switching its stare from one to another in disbelief.

"You liar!"

The old puppet pointed at the bear.

"Thats not what you told me at the time!"

"Tha-that was all in the past!"

"Really?! Month ago is 'in the past' for you??"

"A MONTH??! ... thats all i had to hear."

The monty puppet smacked the bear one with all its puppet might, moon pretty sure that suns hand had undergone some damage at that.

The kids started booing at freddy and shouting out other stuff as sun continued his act.

In the end both puppets left freddy and went to become friends, super cliche but normal sappy kids went nuts for that.

Moon knew sun wanted to make the puppets fight so hard, moon would end up sewing till late night but he managed to hold back since there still were kids around, not wanting to get complaints from angry parents.

The kids ultimately liked the show, so they decided to make the upcoming drawing time related to it.

"Mr.sun look!"