Prologue

Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex. One of—if not—the most popular fun center in the world. From a laser tag arena, to a bowling alley, a racetrack, workout room, movie theater, even a hair salon; this place had it all. Don't forget performances by high-tech artificial intelligent robots. In fact, these advanced animatronics happened to be very good friends of yours. You were a mechanic after all. When one of the main stars of the show, the so-called 'Glamrock' animatronics, was in need of a quick repair, you would be the one to fix them. And trust me when I say, it happened a lot.

It was currently half past six in the morning, and you had just arrived at the Pizzaplex for the start of your first shift. You were in Rockstar Row, which was the hall of the animatronics' rooms. You started with your daily check-ups, making sure each of them were in proper working order.
"Everything seems to be good, Chica," you said to the robotic chicken, "Maybe just lay off the pizza and beverages a tiny bit."

"Hey, I don't eat that much," Chica said. You didn't believe a word she just said. "But you know me, I can never turn down more than just one sweet, sugary or fizzy treat." If her mouth could water, it would be doing so right now. It wasn't difficult to tell that Chica had an appetite. Eight pizza boxes lay empty on the floor in one corner of her room. The entire room was styled just for her: hot pink and food. Posters attached to the wall contained phrases such as "Fitness through Food!" and "ICE CREAM" as well as images of pizza pies. Besides that, there were pictures and balloons of Chica surrounding the walls; even the carpet had her face on it. An illuminated sign propped on the right side of the room spelled out her name in bright neon letters with hearts replacing the dots for the "i's."

Chica herself was dressed in a salmon pink leotard with matching shoulder pads. She wore a pink bow on top of her head that tied up her metallic white feathers into a bun. Sparkly green earrings in the shape of triangles were attached to either side of her head where her ears should have been. Her right eyelid had been covered in pink and two stripes were painted onto both of her cheeks like cat whiskers. Spike rivet wristbands were cuffed onto her forearms—same with the other animatronics—and green fingerless gloves covered her palms. She looked well ready for a rock concert.

You chuckled and shook your head. "You're just lucky you don't need to worry about cavities." You picked up the toolbox that sat down beside you. "Well, don't forget to charge, and good luck today, Chic."

"Thanks a million, Cupcake!" Chica wrapped her snowy arms around you. You used your free hand to hug the chicken back, and eventually, the two of you parted. Chica got ahold of her sky blue electric guitar that was leaning up against the vanity dresser, and began to shred a few chords after you had left.

You hastened over to the neighboring room. The curtains were closed so you were unable to see inside through the glass. You gave the door a few knocks and heard someone call out from the other side of the door, telling you to enter, so you did.
"Hey, Bonnie," you said. His room had the same set up as Chica's with a vanity mirror, couch, and a number of plushies. However, instead of a pink room filled with sweets and goodies, Bonnie's room was purple with bowling equipment.

The purple rabbit turned away from the mirror to face you. "There she is!" he grinned. Bonnie gazed down at you with crimson red eyes. His star shades rested on top of his head, although he always put them on during a performance. He had a golden star painted over one of his eyes as well as one on his chest. Magenta earrings were pierced on both of his ears. He had violet pads resting on his shoulders and a red bow tie that wrapped around his thin metallic neck. He had pinkish purple suspenders holding up his pants, which were the same color with black zebra stripes that covered one of his legs down to his ankle, while the other half was cut short to his thigh. He also had sharp black claws on his hands and feet. "How's it going, Y/N?" Bonnie placed a hand on his hip.