My Sugar Rush OC

Sugar Rush OC:
Pepper Mintsky

Appearance: He is a small boy with light blue hair with shiny peppermint sprinkles on them, ice blue eyes and fair skin. His clothing consists of a mint blue racing jacket with a white shirt beneath that has a snowflake logo on it, while he also wears pants in the same mint blue colour, with white patterns, along with ice blue and white legwarmers, and mint blue boots with white soles, with both boots having a snowflake logo on each side.

Powers: Heat Vision, Freeze Breath, Freeze Vision, Super Strength, Super Hearing, Super Vision, Glitch Heal, Glitch Teleportation, resistance of low temperatures (for up to two days before needing to warm up), flight, frost powers

Features: Glitches white pixels when scared or angry

Weapon: Peppermint Sword

Code Angel form:

Appearance: His body glitches white pixels and bears white wings with the same feature.

Powers: Same as his normal form, along with a special Heat/Freeze Vision that he names "Scorching Cold".

Bio: Pepper was originally the evil Glitch counterpart of Superman Jr, but after getting defeated, he was reincarnated as Pepper, with no memory of what had happened. At first glance, he seems like a child copy of the hero, but the latter however, sees him as a very potential hero plus counterpart of him that can protect Sugar Rush while he's in the real world. He's also described "dangerous" by Superman Jr himself due to seeing what his "Scorching Cold" vision beam can do. He always has a habit of blowing a cool breath via a blowing kiss like motion (which attracts quite a few girls). He apparently also has Superman Jr's bad memories when he entered the Random Roster race without paying up, which makes the ground he's standing or sitting on have a layer of frost whenever he remembers them and gets nervous. He also has a habit of meditating in the Frosty Rally areas, which he calls his "natural habitat". He may be a nine year old, but one thing's for sure...
No one beats him at the bagpipes.

Vehicle: Peppermach

Likes: Racing, saving his fellow racers from harm, meditating in Frosty Rally (he calls it his "natural habitat"), playing the bagpipes

Dislikes: Turbo, people teasing him for his name, not helping his friends when they're in trouble

Fears: "The illegal Random Roster race entry" memories and nightmares, his friends (especially Nougetsia and Sakura) getting hurt

Crush(es): Nougetsia Brumblestain, Minty Sakura

Personality: Quick to get angry when insulted, but still has a calm side. He also rarely smiles.

Catchphrase: Stay frosty.

Friends: The racers, Superman Jr, Ralph, Felix, Calhoun

Enemies: Mostly Turbo and anything that harms Sugar Rush's safety (and sometimes Taffyta)

Additional information: He loves fighting alongside Superman Jr. He's also overprotective of Nougetsia and Sakura at times and is very honest. He also says when one plays the bagpipes, he must pour his heart and soul into playing it to make it sound good. He also admits that Nougetsia and Sakura are the only ones that can calm him down whenever he's having nightmares.

Best bagpipe song: Lincoln Hilton - Battle Bagpipe - Clan of the North (He plays it in the Frosty Rally areas mostly)

AMart169