Group text

Mina looks at the group with a big smile on her face. Everyone looks at her with a very confused look, wondering why she was looking all giddy and excited about. "What's with that big smile on your face?" Denki asked with a slight hint of concern in his voice. "Hehehe! I was just thinking! We should make a group chat! I mean we're all friends here, right? It'll be fun to keep in contact with one another! We could even send memes to each other!" Mina said, sounding excited.

Iida nods his head. "That sounds like a good idea! Our friendship together can grow so much more if we were all added to a group chat!" Iida said with confidence. "I guess that wouldn't be a bad idea." Denki chimed in. "I love that idea! Let's do it!" Ochako said. "Yeah! Sounds like a pretty manly idea! I'm all for it." Kirishima responded. "Sounds like a lame idea to me." Bakugo crossed his arms.

Deku looks over at him. "Kacchan..." Deku murmured under his breath as a sweat drop went down the back of his head. "I don't mind that idea at all. I think it would be pretty fun being in a group chat with all of you guys." Asui said. "A group chat filled with chicks. That sounds like a mans dream." Mineta drooled at the thought.

"Than it's settled! Let's set this baby up!" Mina said with excitement. Everyone gave Mina their numbers and she added everyone to a group chat. Mina was obviously the first one to text in the group chat seeing how excited she was for it.

Mina: Hehehe! Isn't this great?! Now we can all talk together!

Deku: Yeah! This is kind of nice 😊

Bakugo: Emojis are gay af

Deku: ;-;

Kirishima: That's not very manly of you Bakugo

Bakugo: Shut up background character

Iida: Now gentlemen. This chat is not for bullying. It is for us to communicate with one another and grow together as a family.

Bakugo: Sorry dad.

Iida: ... Dad?

Mina was getting all giggly just seeing all the text messages that were already being sent to the group chat. "This is already so much fun! I'll see you guys later!" Mina smiled and walked away. Everyone else waved back to her. The day goes by and everyone was now home. Mina plops down in her bed with her bowl of noodles and decides to check her computer for some videos to watch. She suddenly hears her phone go off.

She checks her phone and sees that her friends were using the group chat. She gets all excited over this and goes into the group chat to see what everyone was texting.

Ochako: Look, pink is the best color because it is filled with passion and fury

Deku: I whole heartedly agree! It's such a powerful color!

Bakugo: Simp

Deku: Nah uh!

Denki: Awwwwww. How cute! Are you two going out or something?

Ochako: O/////O umm!

Deku: What?! That's none of your business

Kirishima: Hehehe. How far are you guys in the relationship? ;)

Bakugo: Oooooo. I knew you were a damn simp

Deku: .... Guys, seriously. Lay off

Mina: Hey! How is everyone??

Deku: Hey, Mina! Doing good so far! How about you?

Mina: Doing awesome! Are you and Ochako really dating because wow, finally! That would be so cute!!

Deku: Uhhh...

Ochako: Maybe o////o

Deku: ∑(Д) Huh?!