Prompt #1

Imagine:
You, as the main character, are aware of the reader and the author but you go along with the story so it is fun and entertaining for them.
     Experiencing so much trauma and lost many of your friends made you seem immortal to others through the years; until you died in the story.
      You take one final breath and darkness consumes you. You thought it was over, your story ended, you can finally rest. But then you wake up, in a clean white room on a bed. Disappointed, you try to move but you were met with a aching pain in your body.
Random people that you don't recognize them but they claim to be a family member of yours. They tried telling you what happened but you seem to not be interested or remember. Until, a doctor came into the room and told them that you had "memory loss," and told you that you've been in a coma for 2 years. You were surprised at this, in disbelief, you cried as the friends and family you made will no longer be there with you like the rest. You yelled at them to stop as you thought this was a prank from your friends as you kept on sobbing. The strangers around comforted you.

Years later, you have grown accustomed to your new life, but you still haven't forgotten your "old" memories yet. Upon taking care of a plant shop, you meet a customer. They talked with you for a bit and then told you their name. You stopped what you were doing and stared at the person. They were the one who had wrote your story, the one who had made you and others suffer, they were the true villain.