Fuck you|1

"F-fuck you ~"

"But you already are little slut"

He has said these words many times before but has always ended back up in his own sheets getting railed like there is no tomorrow.

Lee Felix, hopeless romantic for Seo Changbin and doesn't seem to be getting better at forgetting him either. But for Changbin, he was just a fuck buddy who was too attached and had zero feelings for the poor boy.

He won't get better, I don't know if he can if he keeps going back to Changbin hoping that he will return feelings. 

But why does he keep falling for that sadist asshole who acts like he doesn't give two shits about the guy who has loved him since day one? 

Because that's one who said he loved him when nobody else did.

All of Felix's exes have been the same yet he's so attached to this one. Assholes who only wanted him for sex. Nothing more, nothing less. Just another guy who was so love deprived and would do anything for somebody to tell them that they were loved.

 But actions speak louder than words.

Felix's POV

.

Yet again I've ended up in this bed feeling pleasure from this curse knowing it will end soon

I just want somebody to love me, why is that so hard to find in somebody who you have given your body, patience, and heart to?

Before I knew it, tears were running down my cheeks and giving the situation, that fuck-face probably got the wrong idea. 

But he was probably right

 Then, like always it was over.

He was done with me, screwed with me mentally and physically and was ready to leave after fucking with me

But for some reason I couldn't take it this time and had to ask,

"Why don't you love me after all this" I said with tears in my eyes .

"I don't know, don't get attached so easily next time and you wouldn't be crying after sex next time?"

 that fucking asshole

"NEXT TIME?!?" I was so fucking done

"There is no NEXT TIME SEO ASSHOLE."

"IM TIRED OF BEING YOUR FUCK BUDDY, GET OUT OF MY HOUSE" 

I said choking back tears. But in reality I wasn't ready for him to go,

 I know fucking pathetic

And like I fuckin' predicted he left out of my house after screwing me, no reaction out of him. He just left

And I was crying again like the damn wimp I was and will always be.

A/N:The end of this chapter and idk why but I feel kinda sad bc of this angst

A/N: Stan non toxic changlix

A/N: Stan non toxic changlix. TTYL bitches