Information

~*'¨🌙 Breath Style 🌙¨'*·~

≫ ━━── Cosmic Breathing──━━ ≪

(A/N: The effects for this style (like water, mist, fire etc...) is basically a black-purple mist that follows the blade and slashes. The attacks are generally hot, but as cold as space at the same time. For visual reference it basically looks like this. Ignore the huge abyss herald there)

(Lumine is so fucking tiny Iove her so much)

-Breath Forms:

-~*'¨✨ First Form ✨¨'*·~

≫ ━━── Quietus ──━━ ≪

Consecutive "pressured" slashes with destructive stars in their trails that can travel from afar, and each slash devours the oxygen around it, resulting in a violent ripping through the air, tearing the opponent apart.

──═ ✨ ═──

~*'¨✨ Second Form ✨¨'*·~

≫ ━━── Astral Quietus──━━ ≪

A move that allows the user to slow their breathing and heart rate to the point where their opponent losses all sight and sense of them. Being cloaked, the user is able to move undetected for a brief window, allowing them time to deliver a high pressured attacks.

(this works best on lower level demons. they could be easier detected by a demon with a special ability that enhances the senses, or a kizuki)

(it works similarly to Seeles stealth technique from Star Rail)

──═ ✨ ═──

~*'¨✨ Third Form ✨¨'*·~

≫ ━━── Lulling Meteors ──━━ ≪

Done from a height, the user spins their body horizontally, with each slash bringing forth a storm of miniature star like projectiles to rain down. The user is able to do multiple slashes in the air bringing about a chaotic scene below. However, the user has no control of where the projectiles land specifically. 

──═ ✨ ═──

~*'¨✨ Fourth Form✨¨'*·~

≫ ━━── Whisper of the Crescent Moon ──━━ ≪

In this form, the slayer will drive their blade in an upper cut motion (or down) with so much speed, force and heat, that a starry trail will burst forth and follow the blades path, ripping anything in its way.

──═ ✨ ═──

~*'¨✨ Fifth Form ✨¨'*·~

≫ ━━── Neutron Pull ──━━ ≪

After gathering their bearings, the user begins to spin so fast that their body reaches dangerous temperatures. With their sword extended, they begin to create a deadly sharp and blazing vortex that not only pulls in a target, but burns and slices them to shreds. 

This form is able to serve as a defense as well. In spinning,  the starry vortex can deflect most incoming projectiles. 

──═ ✨ ═──

~*'¨✨ Sixth Form✨¨'*·~

≫ ━━── Orion's Judgment──━━ ≪

With a deep breath, the user unleashes a massive horizontal (or vertical) and long-ranged slash that leaves dozens of explosive star like projectiles in its wake, destroying and shredding everything in its path.

──═ ✨ ═──

~*'¨✨ Seventh Form✨¨'*·~

≫ ━━── Eta Carinae──━━ ≪

Typically a self destructive move since it also involves heating up the body and reaching abnormal temperatures, before infusing it in a weapon. They are to step in rhythm with the beat of their heart as they render the air with small destructive star explosions when they attack.

──═ ✨ ═──

~*'¨✨Eighth Form✨¨'*·~

≫ ━━── Celestial Principle──━━ ≪

The users blade is coated in a sparkling and black/purple mist (as shown above) before charging at the enemy at blistering speeds. In the fast charge, they are able to perform hundreds of blazing yet freezing slashes on one or multiple enemies in their path and reach.

──═ ✨ ═──

~*'¨✨ Ninth Form ✨¨'*·~

≫ ━━── Dancing Flow of Heavenly Bodies ──━━ ≪

By shutting off all thought, the user allows their body to subconsciously mimic the flows and patterns of heavenly bodies and constellations from beyond in combat. When the user tries this form, they burn whatever oxygen is within them to flow autonomously. 

Through this, the body moves faster in this form and is damaged by the increasing internal temperature, making it a once in a while use form for dire situations. 

(A/N: I just noticed that its pretty similar to a short burst ultra instinct)

──═ ✨ ═──

~*'¨✨ Tenth Form✨¨'*·~

[Experimental]

==========================

A/N: since I'm on vacation I decided to try my hand at writing again. It's been a while so here's a thing I'm writing to get my mojo back. Please lemme know what you think and bear in mind I'm rusty :D

My ability to write things coming back after 2 years: