Pov ur getting bullied st school

My name is Kim y/n. I am 3'0. Everyone says I'm a smol bean but I know deep down that I'm just really different. I'm dating the leader of the mafia, but shh! Don't tell anyone!
Anyways, I wake up. I look into the mirror and I already look perfect. I gaze into my timeless blue orbs. I don't need makeup. I'm just a natural beauty. I'm so different.
I go downstairs. Taehyung kisses my naturally juicy and gradient lips and gazes into my eyes. I gaze into his set of deep captivating eyes and I almost faint because of his seggsyliciousness.
TAEHYUNG: How did you sleep, kitten?
Y/n: Good, master ~~~~~~~~~~
TAEHYUNG: here's your breakfast.
I eat my breakfast cutely. I love food ! :3
TAEHYUNG: that's my little foodie.
After I eat I head to school. I go to high school with my bestie Lisa monoban.
Then Jennie Kim comes up to me. She has bullied me in elementary, ever since my entire family was killed in a Toyota Sienna hybrid mix minivan.
JENNIE: Eww, who farted? 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤑🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Y/n: ..........
Y/n: m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m.....
JENNIE: Spit it out, Kim Y/n.
Y/n: m-m-me.......
Jennie slaps me and I fall down the stairs. However, my wonderful hair stays in place because I'm different.
Jennie pours milk onto my head. I gasp in disbelief! I am so scared that I start trembling. How I wish my alpha Taehyung boo was here to rescue me!!!!!!!!! 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🍑💨

(Continued)
I start to cry. But then a mysterious man dressed in all black enters the school. Then I realize it's my Teaetae bear!
TAEHYUNG: HEY!
Jennie stops and turns to look at him.
JENNIE: *does Debby ryan* h-hey... wanna be my baka-?
TAEHYUNG: what are you doing to my precious uwu emo gacha kitten?
JENNIE: your... k-kitten?
TAEHYUNG: YAR! I'm getting.... ANGRY!!! 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬😡😡😡😡😡👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹
Jennie: Wait no I'm sori-
TAEHYUNG: *roars*
The whole school stands there frozen. Based on that epic roar, they can all now see how much Taehyung has been holding in. He let out ALL his pent up frustration.
TAEHYUNG: leave before I hurt you.
JENNIE: w-what...?
TAEHYUNG: leave unless you want to die.
JENNIE: I-
TAEHYUNG: *roars* GO!
Jennie squeaks and runs away. Tae scoops me up and runs out of school. He runs with me in his arms EDward cullen style until we get home. He plops me down on the bed.
TAE: *breathing hard* did she... hurt you?
Y/n: n-no... you didn't have to do that baby...
TAEHYUNG: I'm so sorry for not being there in the beginning, babe. I feel awful that that little scallywag did that to you... please don't leave your potatoe... I can't lose you...
Y/n: n-no, TAE... I love you... more than anything...
*euphoria starts playing*
Taehyung: Aish, your so beautiful...
Y/n: *blushes cutely*
TAE: ur mine, miss kim,
Then we start having Seggs! ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️😩
The end <3