𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 33

𝘿𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I got out of bed and went downstairs. I notice my father preparing breakfast in the kitchen. "Good morning, kiddo," Dad said. "Good morning, Dad, what are you making for breakfast?" I inquired. "Um, just blueberry pancakes," he replied, returning his attention to the food that he's cooking.

"Oh okay, I'm just going to take a shower," I said. "Okay, once I finish cooking, I'll wake up Josh," is the last thing he said as I walked to the bathroom.

I close the door and take off my clothes. I step on the shower and turned it on, allowing the water to run down my bare body. I take the shampoo from the shelf next to me and apply it to my hair. I washed my hair first, then took the soap and scrubbed my entire body with it.

I turned on the shower once more and cleansed myself till I was finished. I grab my towel, wrap it over me and unlock the door. I went to my room, putting on my comfortable clothing.

𝙆𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I just got out of the shower and changed my clothes. I was having breakfast with my parents at the time. "So, are you excited about the game tonight?" my mother inquired. "Probably," I replied with a soft smile, "because we had double time at practice yesterday and we did great." I said taking a bite of my food.

"That's fantastic, honey, we're very proud of you," Dad said. "Thanks guys," I said, and we just talked until I had to leave for school.

"Bye Mom, bye Dad," I said as I walked through the front door and opened it. "Bye sweetheart, have a wonderful day!" they exclaimed as I walked outside and saw the bus stop in front of my house. After I entered the bus, it resumed its journey.

𝙎𝙞𝙢𝙤𝙣 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I'm just posing in front of the mirror. I'm dressed in a white basic shirt and black slacks, which is exactly how I want to dress. I comb my hair and take out my silver ring, which I place on my middle finger.

I went downstairs to see my grandmother and Timothy, my brother. "Good morning guyss!" I said, a goofy smile on my face. "Good morning my handsome grandson," Grandma said, and Timothy laughed.

I finish my sandwich faster than it was placed on my plate. "Woah, slow down there brother," Timothy said, patting my shoulder. "Hey, if you have any spare time, could you work a double shift at the store? I only have a small amount of money to pay the bills" He whispered in my ear "Uh yeah, I'll try" I whispered back. I said my goodbyes and boarded the bus, where I sat next to Kate.

𝙎𝙖𝙢 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

Deena, Josh, and I arrived at school on time. We gathered our belongings and exited the vehicle. Josh was the first to enter the school, while I waited  for Deena outside of her car.

"Hey babe, you okay there?" I asked Deena, who was reaching for something. "Yeah, just reaching for my phone," she said, and I laughed as I looked inside. "Where is it?" I inquired, and she pointed to it. "Thanks love," she replied as she got out of the car after I grabbed it and handed it to her.

We enter the school and meet up with our friends. "So, Deena, you're going to drop us off at our house and then pick us up for the game tonight," Kate says. "Don't deny it, you have band," Kate adds, and Simon and I hold back our laughter while Deena rolled her eyes and just agrees. The bell rung, and we began our day of learning.

_______________________
hi.. hello..