29. He is an Art ll

" Hi, I am Jungkook's real boyfriend "

Jungkook screamed inside his mind for a good amount before making eye contact with Hoseok, who was now standing beside him with his hands thrown on his shoulders.

Seokjin looked a little confused yet his fond smile was playing on his plump lips, though it was not a time for Jungkook to think about how they felt against him, he thought about it for a fraction of a second.

" Hi, Jungkook's real boyfriend, I am Seokjin"

Hoseok has the brightest smile on his face, someone can get blind because of the brightness.

" He looks so sweet Jungkookie "

Hoseok whispered still smiling at Seokjin.

" We are playing ex-boyfriend now "

Before Hoseok showed how confused he was right now, jungkook continued.

" It's, we broke up years back, Hoseok hyung meant real ex-boyfriend, you know.."

" oh, you guys broke up?? You both look like-"

" Friends!!? Yes, we are. Hoseok Hyung is my lifetime friend. We realized we don't have a romantic vibe between us, Seokjin Hyung I am single now "

Hoseok nodded and just went with Jungkook's story. As he didn't rehearse for this plot he just kept quiet.

" oh, I am happy you both are friends now "

" Hoseok hyung, go and enjoy the party don't you want to wish Yoonji!!?"

Jungkook pushed Hoseok to join the party not even letting him wish Seokjin. Surely he have to give a long explanation later.

" Hyung, want to sit on my balcony? It's a little loud here "

" oOh yeah I do like quiet places "

As they walked to Jungkook's room, their hands brushed twice making Jungkook bite his lips.

Jin smells so good. His hands are so soft.

Before they entered the room, they were stopped by two hands.

" Jungkookie, we missed you "

And what the heck!!! Jimin and Yoongi together!! And Yoongi told him he was not going to come. Now Jungkook doesn't know if he should be moved or concerned.

Wait, boyfriends!!! God, what is he going to lie about? Again ex-boyfriends?!? , Two ex-boyfriends?? What seokjin will think about him!!

" Seokjin hyung, they are my friends and they are dating each other."

" What!?"

" From when!?"

Yoongi and Jimin expressed confusion together not understanding the plot. It became a little awkward as everyone looked at each other, including sSeokjin

" yes, from today morning. They both had a crush on each other finally they thought it was time to date each other, right Jimin hyung!!''

Jungkook surely moved every muscle of their face, so that Jimin catch the memo.
Thanks, Jimin did. Speaking they both have a crush on each other, maybe it's time for them to talk about it. Though Jungkook's ship is right now in the middle of a storm it's not sinking, not yet.

" Yeah, we did. I guess "

" oh, congratulations..."

" Myself Jimin and my...boyfriend Yoongi Hyung"