Chapter one

JENNIE'S POV.

I was using my phone while walking sa loverslane when I bumped into someone. We both fell sa ground and my phone!

"Hala, O my gosh are you okay??" I ask the person while checking incase may sugat. Oa ko no? Parang naka bangga ako pero normal lang naman 'yan ah? Worried lang si me.

"I'm fine thank you." she said and stood up. Bakit ang tangkad niya?

"sure ka? Baka may sugat ka somewhere tapos sisisihin mo'ko when you're home na!" I shook my head.

"okay na nga ako. I'm in a hurry, bye na." sabi niya at paalis na dapat siya ng bigla siyang tumigil.

"hmm? May nakalimutan ka? May nawawala ba-"

"'yung selpon mo?" oh... Uhm, I don't know rin eh.

"don't problemahin nalang 'yun! Ako na hahanap don't worry. Go na!" I smiled

"sure ka..?" tanong niya.

"yes, sure na sure. Kaya ano ba!!! Pag ikaw na late sa pupuntahan mo ako sis-"

"Hindi kita sisisihin. Napaka assuming mo miss." she shook her head before she continued walking-este, running. Oo, natakbo na siya.

"so now... Where are you nag tatago selpon ko?"Tanong ko sa sarili at pinagmasdan ang damuhan.

"Jen! Ano'ng ginagawa mo? Praning kana ba? HAHAHAHA" Jisoo, my cousin asked.

"eto naman ang judgemental much mo!! Hinahanap ko 'yung selpon ko. Nahulog kanina, may nabangga akong babae eh," I sighed.

"nabangga?! Jusko po ruby jane! May car ka? Bakit Hindi mo sinabi??" tanong niya that made my brows furrow..

"nooo!!" I waved my hand. "what I mean is that, I bumped into someone. Hayst! Hindi ako natingin sa daanan." Saad ko.

"'yan kasi, kaka selpon mo 'yan. Halika nga, patapos na 'yung lunch time. Hanapin na natin phone mo, teh" siniko niya ako at pinaurong.

Tiningnan ko ang watch ko at oo nga! Malapit na mag 12:30.

"Jen! Ito na babaita ka!" sigaw ni jisoo na ikinagulat ko naman.

"kailangan sumigaw ha???" pikon kong sambit.

"galit ka agad? HAHAHAHA 'wag ako ruby jane. Tara na!" she said as she handed me my phone before pulling me towards the building.

Buti na lang we nakaabot pa, hayss

I sighed before taking a seat, same goes to jisoo.

The whole time in class I don't know why but I seemed so distracted and jisoo noticed that too.

"hmm, parang may something sa iyo Jen. Okay lang na tayo?" siniko niya ako. "oo naman, haha... Pero ang ano ko lang eh.... Uhh... Distracted haha,"

"Pagod ka ba? Pahinga muna tayo saglit, Maya Maya pa naman 'yung next class natin." sabi niya. "nope, I'm good. Maybe... Hungry? Tara, let's ask someone outside to buy us ice cream!" I Excitedly said.

"'yun lang ba? PERO, bilisan natin ruby jane." tapik niya sa likod ko at hinila ako patayo.

LISA'S POV.

I was so exhausted na, nung I came sa resto.

Yes, I probably will get into trouble kasi inuna ko pa 'to kesa sa klase pero jieun is much more. She's more important than my classes.

I entered the resto. My eyes roamed around the place to look for one certain person. I smiled as soon as I saw 'Her'

I waved at her and started walking towards her direction. "hey, love." I smiled at her. i was about to kiss her on the cheek when she looked away avoiding my lips (did that sound weird?)

'what's wrong...?' I frowned when she did that, but after that I just didn't mind it and sat down.

"so.. Have you ordered yet-"

"no, I won't-I mean... W-we won't stay here for long." she gave me a smile.. A forced one.

"What's wrong? Love, What happened??" I asked as I caressed her hand. I was taken by shock when she pulled her hand away and putted it under the table.

'what? Fuck, jieun what's wrong?' this is not her... Fuck.

Before I could even ask more questions she stood up and raised her voice. "LISA. Please, let's stop na. I lost my feeling for you and I don't know what else to do. I can't force myself to love you and I can't just lead you on. Papaasahin lang kita Mahal, ayoko no'n... I want to break up with you. I want to end our relationship, I can't continue this anymore. You deserve someone better. For the last time, Goodbye Lisa." I was stunned because she didn't even stutter... Without knowing, I was already crying...

"Jennie bakit tayo andito?? 'Kala ko ba mag papabili tayo!! 15 minutes na lang mag s-start na 'yung class-HOY!!" Who the fuck is yelling and why are they so fucking loud!?!?

I was gonna wipe my tears but then I felt someone tap me from behind. She was offering me her... Ice cream?

"ay shit! S-sorry dapat 'yung ano lang. Tissue" she lightly scratched her head and took the tissue off the ice cream cone.

"thanks," I smiled and looked at her but... Isn't she...?

"uhm, miss? You seem familiar. Do we-" I got cut off when a girl pulls her away out of the resto..

fuck, it's already soaked wet. The tissue.

I left the resto with tons of eyes staring at me. So fucking embarrassing, why that place? Pwede naman sa private place makipag brake sa akin, tsk.

I opened my phone and dialed Chae's number.

"hi Lisa, what's wrong babe?" she answered while eating... Popcorns? I can hear the crunching gross sound.

"'wag mo nga akong mag babe, Chae. Jieun broke up with me." I said

"oh that's very uhm... Not good? Oks ka lang haha, need me to pick you up?" she asked.

"no, bye na. I will need to face a scolding."

"Hahahaha, good lu-" I cutted off the call before she could even finish. I know that she likes me. Masiyado siyang halata, and she probably knows na alam ko.

"what a shitty day" I murmured and started walking.

Once na makarating ako sa building namin, I was kinda "Lucky" because the professor wasn't here yet. I walked towards my sit just to find someone... Sitting. "That's my seat." I looked down at the chair. The person didn't seem to hear or did she? I pulled the person off my seat and proceeded to sat down. "Hoy...!" sigaw 'nung ka usap niya kanina.

I just ignored them. What an annoying day it is.

"hey." I turned around when someone tapped my shoulder.

"Apologize." she said with a deep voice.

'and who does she think she is?!?'

________________________________________

Hello, I'm the author. Okay, so first of all. I'm not a professional writer and I also am not sure kung mag i-improve ang writing skills ko. I don't recommend you to stay, pero at the same time. I want you to trust me. Ang weird ko jsksjjzjxs, slow updates pero I'm bumabawi naman... Sometimes lang 'yon. So, it's your choice to stay or to leave. That's all. I won't even say na "I hope you enjoyed" because you probably didn't, the start is Boring but please trust the story's process^___^