4th year

Harry was sitting near the fireplace in the chair in the Gryffindor common room....He had a crush on someone...but who to be exact..Ron and Hermione had no clue on anything...As time went progressed and...Riley, who was Draco's younger sister and who's now ex boyfriend Chase broke up with her after being together for nearly two months of dating...even though he wanted to marry her that early..

Meanwhile in the Gryffindor common Room, where Harry and Ron were playing wizards chess and having a blast. "Good game" said Ron. "It was fun" said Harry. "Yea it was" Ron said as he walked to his dorm room and went to sleep that night after supper.

The next morning, everyone woke up and walked to the Great Hall and they all sat down at their respective tables and ate breakfast. Harry stared at Riles at the Slytherin Table. "Blimey who are you staring at sis?" Asked Draco. "Nobody why?" She responded, blushing. "Then why are you blushing?" He asked. "Nothing.." she said, lying to protect the friendship she had with the chosen one.

Back in the Gryffindor Common Room, Harry was sitting in his dorm room and wrote a note to her saying that he needed to see her and tell her something and signed his name and sent it off to her. She received the letter read it and met him in her dorm room after sneaking in using the invisibility cloak. "Hey" she said smiling . "Hey" he said as he sat next to her. "Well there was something I needed to ask.." said Harry. "What was it?" She asked. "That I liked you.." he said as he kissed her and she kissed him back blushing and pulled away. "Now what.." she said. "I don't know.." he replied as he held her hand and she held his hand in return. "I love you.." he said. It took her a moment to think and she said I love you in return and promised they wouldn't tell anyone for now.