Sweet Love

Sorry if this is out of context but theres gonna be some spicy stuff, if ur not comfortable with sex then pls beware of that type of stuff in this story type of thangy. But imma just jump right into the story and Tobias if ur reading this then u suck ass hehe but this is my first work so no judging and shi. Btw credits to Kitty_Witch for the directions and transitions hehe.

As you sat on your bed, scrolling through Pinterest, you soon get an idea to summon a creepy-pasta. You remembered how much you used to love creepy-pastas. You thought abt who you should summon then you've decided to summon Kagekao, you looked up how to summon him.

You need: wine, 2 wine glasses, rooftop, candle, lighter, and it has to be midnight

You read how to summon him and silently waited for it to turn midnight. As soon as it turned midnight, you check your phone and then get up to get the materials to summon Kagekao. You climbed up to the rooftop, filled the two glasses, placed one in-front of yourself and one farther but still in view. As you placed the candle in-front of you and lit it, you started to overthink but then you stop. You closed your eyes and said, "Kagekao, please appear before me. Come, let's share a drink." When you stopped saying it, you soon heard laughter and opened your eyes and saw him in-front of you with the glass of wine in his hand, as Kagekao sipped his glass of wine, he said, "Anata wa kau? Soshite nanto subarashī puroguramudeso! So anata wa asobitaidesu ka? Anata wa shimashita ka?"

(Which ment, "You I buy? And what a nice program. So, did you want to play? You did?")so

You blushes some since you had a kink for masked men. You were shocked as well bye the fact it worked. Kagekao sat there in silence waiting for a answer. You finally said something "Wow.. your pretty hot" as soon as you noticed what you said you sat there silently.

(Idk Japanese so we're just gonna make him speak english hehe)

"Seems like you have a kink for masked men..." he chuckled. "Now keep me entertained before I kill you kid." He had said giving you a warning. You gulped and sat there still silent, trying to think of something. You soon get a small boner by how hot he was, at least to you. "Gah.. fuck.." you had whispered to yourself. "Shall we go inside sir Kagekao..?" You got up and finally broke the silence, "I don't mind, just don't do some weird shit." Kagekao said. You both go inside and sat down on your bed. He soon noticed your small boner and smirked. He whispered in your ear saying, "I can take care of that for you~" Kagekao grabbed your bulge gently. You started to blush as your boner got worse. You turned to look at him then you proceed to take his mask off, he kisses you then starts to french kiss you. You started to get excited and went along with it. He started to take your shirt off along with your pants. He took his clothes off as well. As he pinned you down to the bed making out with you, he starts to jerk you off. You let out a soft moan. He soon flipped you over on your stomach, then he proceeds to stick it in going at a slow speed. Kagekao starts to speed it up and goes harder. You let out moans of pleasure wanting it more and more. He goes even faster, shoving it into you. You start to shout a bit, cursing some. "Oh yea, that's the spot~" you had shouted along the lines. A minute later you feel a warm substance fill up in you. Kagekao had came in you, he pulls it out and smirks. You sat laying there a bit out of breath wanting more. You soon sat up then Kagekao starts to bite your neck, along with puts his hand gently on your waist. You bite your lip then you get on your knees. You start to suck his dick with pleasure. Kagekao grunts some and puts his hand on your head. After a little bit you get done with the blow job.
You both put your clothes on and cleaned up after yourselves.

Yea that's it before i end up getting horny, LOL hope u enjoyed it tobiass 😍😍 but yea bye my first book hehe