BIO(S)

(A/N): If you're here from the original Glitch of the multiverse, welcome back. If you just happened to see a comment of mine on a random story and wandered onto my profile to check out my books, STAHP!!! And go back to read the first volume of 'The Glitch of the Multiverse' because this would be a BIG spoiler.

It occurred to me that I haven't done an updated Bio for all the characters. What I mean by that is basically like a Profile page like you would see on Wiki sights if you searched specific characters. This will be quite long... It's definitely not a reminder to me of (Y/N)'s abilities...

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)

Looks: (Readers choice, but this is the 'canon' look I imagine)

(A/N): The outfit he wears commonly is different from the one in this picture, go to chapter 25 of volume 1 for a reminder

(A/N): The outfit he wears commonly is different from the one in this picture, go to chapter 25 of volume 1 for a reminder. Though he will wear this outfit eventually.

Gender:
Male

Age:
16 (Beginning)
18 (Birth of the Demon Lords arc) (current)

Race:
Demon (Post story)
Extraterrestrial (Beginning of story)
Celestial Demon (Birth of the Demon Lords arc) (current)

Title(s):
Prince of the Demon race
Ruler of Monsters
Awakened Demon Lord
Disruptor of order (Within Enneagram)

Relatives:
Unnamed father
Unnamed mother
Unnamed older sister
Mamako (L/N) (Adoptive mother)
Gen (L/N) (Adoptive father)
Masato (L/N) (Adoptive younger brother)
Kaede (L/N) (Adoptive younger sister)

Affiliations:
Jura Tempest Federation
Freedom Academy (Formerly)
Enneagram

Personality:
(Y/N) has a very laid back personality, and likes to avoid doing anything that'll take up too much of his time. However, he can knuckle down and be serious when he needs to. He enjoys a good fight and gets disappointed when a fight has ended too quickly.

This "urge" to have a fight with anyone he acknowledges as strong can often sometimes get him scolded by Clair.

He has a very playful attitude and doesn't take things very seriously, which can be seen by how often he makes jokes in what would normally be seen as a serious situation, he also isn't afraid of speaking out his mind, which can sometimes cause trouble for everyone around him and himself without him realising. However, he can also be cold and calculating as seen when had found out about the slaughter of the citizens of Tempest. He will not hesitate to harm or even kill his enemies when the situation calls for it. The only times (Y/N) feels truly sad is whenever he thinks about home. He often finds himself wondering how his family back on the Earth he came from was doing and the thought of them grieving over him also causes waves of depression, he chooses to hide this more vulnerable part of himself away from others as to not worry them, but when speaking of the subject, he can just as easily let out tears.