Prolog

"I changed my mind Sierra, I'll kidnap you! Bye... Old bastard!!" A soft but mocking voice, yes, his trademark heard after he took my hand, easily placed my body on his shoulder then headed for the Car Jack prepared to drive through the siege of my Dad's gang of cars.

I can't say anything or react to his sudden action, I look at my father whose face is turning red with anger and then to Jun, the man who happens was my father's chosen man, - he looks like he's about to explode even though his face is still smiling.
The next second He forcefully put our body to the car seat which opened, Chris was put me on his lap, and tightly holding me, I could hear another psycho laughs by Jack. The boy who looks so excited to stomping the Gas.

"Chris, you're crazy! Are you looking for death, bastard?!" Augus, another friend of his, cursed at Chris.
But even so he got busy prepared to take out several guns, open the windows and shooting at the cars that were chasing us. I closed my eyes, imagining what was happening now like some action movie scene from the N*tflix series, but I knew that my smile was out of control.
this is wrong, but i don't care.... All I know is, I just want time to stop now and I can't promise I'll understand what this idiot doing right now. But what I know, maybe even he drags me down a hell hole, I'll be willing to follow him...

" Gosh, you're falling for troublesome monkey, Sie.. " An annoyed mumbled make my sight moved to a familiar face of my best friend, Jihan.

" Eeeee?? What? " I'm not sure with her words and want to confirm it.

That girl just rolling her eyes and take another gun which August throw earlier.

" Silly!! " She gushed and then with the other try to make the Cars colided to each other and bumped to the sideway.

And suddenly I could feel blood rushing to my cheeks and face, and my heart beating so fast while I could feel Chris's hands belt around my waist.

I FALLING IN LOVE WITH CHRISTIAN!!! HOW??!!