Prolouge

???'s POV
"Are... are you okay? You kinda passed out after that thing said the rules of the game" A voice said. I woke up, almost bumping into the person who was talking to me. It was a girl. She had bright red hair and pair of sunglasses, though I'm not sure why. She also had a white scarf, a red hoodie and black jeans. She was kinda cute.

"I-I'm fine" I said. That's right, I did pass out. I snapped out of my thoughts when she started to talk again.

"Anyway I'm Ameah Henke" she introduced herself. I stood up, dusting the dirt off my pants. We were in a forest.

"I'm Issiah Pollard. By the way do you know where we are?" I asked. She looked around for a second then shook her head no.

"A few minutes ago, before you woke up, we were at the beach with the other players" She said. How could we change our locations that fast and there were other people? I reached into my cameo's pocket for something to use. I should have my wand. I felt something sharp and immediately pulled my hand back. I'm pretty sure Ameah noticed this but she didn't say anything. I carefully put my hand back and pulled a knife. This was not here before. I put the knife back in my pocket.

"We should get going. It's almost night" I glanced at the sky and saw she was right.

"Which direction?" I asked. It would be much easier if I had my wand. Ameah didn't answer, instead she took off her sunglasses, put them in her pockets and started to walk in a random direction. Having no where else to go, I followed her.
******************************

A/N- Ameah here and I want to say something. This book, SNDR, and The Phase are going to be the main three books I'm going to update. Anyway I need 4/5 more characters. Here's the entry form.

Name- (First and Last)
Age- (15,16,17)
Looks-
Personality-
Other-