Chapter one

" Stay for tonight if you want to I can show you what my dreams are made of"
As I lay in bed listening to one of my favorite songs by Sleeping With Sirens I let my emotions fly free with the blade in my hand and my arm bleeding I cry, I cry till I have no tears left.
When no more tears can escape my eyes, I walk into the bathroom and look at my puffy eyes. I think, what's wrong with me? Why do I do this to myself?
" Sapphira it's time for school!" My mother yells upstairs.
I hurry cleaning my arm and doing my normal routine of straightening my hair and doing my cat eye makeup with my fake eye lashes . I run down the stairs to catch the bus.
"Love you mom!" I holler as I run out the door.
I make it just in time for the bus. The second look I look down the aisle, my eyes are drawn to a girl with long rainbow hair. She looks up, smiles at me, and motions for me to come sit with her.
The moment I sit down next to her, the boys behind us start talking about us. I hear their conversation:
"Oh look at that! The lesbo has a new friend!" the boy with the blond hair snickered.
I turn around and gave them a look that could kill. The girl with the rainbow hair just looked at me as if I saved her from a beating.
"So, what's your name?" She asked.
"Oh sorry,I didn't mean to be rude. My names Sapphira, but you can call me Twilight. what's yours?" I questioned.
" My name is Luna,but you can call me Dashy. When did you move here?" She asked curiously.
"Like two days ago" I said answering her question.
"I've been in this hell hole my whole life." Luna responded.
I giggled at her explanation of this place, but she was right. I could already tell it was a hell hole.
"What brings you to this lovely place?" She asked sarcastically.
"Family issues." I said mysteriously. I can't have people here finding out what I am.
I turned and looked at her, she was the most beautiful person I have ever laid eyes on. Her waist long rainbow hair shined in the sun light and she has brightest blue eyes I have ever seen.
As we look into each others eyes it's as if no one else is around us. Its like only we exist in this miserable place they call earth. It's taking all the self control I have not to lean in and kiss her kissable lips. I cleared my throat to break the sparks that were going off between us.