After Hapoy Ever After (maybe one shot story)

"Have you ever wondered what happened after the happy ever after in story?" I asked. He don't answer. "Then I would like to tell you." I continued.

'In a small mansion, a couple we're peacefully living their life. A woman gave birth to a beautiful baby. The first time they laid their eyes on her, the fell in love. She lived a beautiful childhood. Living with little animals and flowers. Until she turned 7. Her mother got sick and later on died. Her father, saddened by the death of his love, tried his best to provide for his daughter. Found a woman with her children and took her home. Little did the father know that she was being mistreated by the new mistress. Until the father died, leaving her all alone. Being treated like a servant and having almost no money to spend due to no one was handling their business, she was living a life in hell. Then, an invitation to a ball came. Excited, she went there and met the prince. Of course they danced and the clock strikes 12 making her leave in a hurry and forgetting the shoe she left in the garden. The prince, awed by her personality and mysterious appearance, turned the whole kingdom upside down just to look for the pretty lady he had danced with. At last, he found the lady. Locked in an attic. Bruised all over her body, dirt all over her face, and wearing a wornout servants dress. He tried the shoe on her. And of course, the shoe fits. They married and lived happily ever after. Or was it happy ever after?

In a stage, the curtains will close and the story ends. But it doesn't. Later on, the lady, now a queen, gave birth to a curse. This caused the people to panic and dethrone her. The father, now a king, took in concubines for a new baby. Even after a new baby was born, he was drowned in lust and never settled with one. The former queen was treated like a servant. Cleaning. Laundry. Cooking and even Serving the concubines like a maid. She fell to despair and grew tired of the way she lived. She asked the Gods why she lived that way. Her frustrations never turned to the child. She was never full of regret giving birth to her. In fact, she tried everything she can to let her have a beautiful childhood. But never did she have a beautiful, sweet and innocent childhood. The now former queen bad enough and ended up killing herself. Leaving her pitiful child alone. Alone in a castle of hell. The child was left alone. Being bullied and treated like a slave. And she swore to herself. This time, she would fight back. She would not live the path of how her mother did. Promising to give her a better funeral.'

"Is it the end?" He asked after I fell into silence. "Who knows?" I shrugged my shoulder and took the cloth and bucket and went back to cleaning.

.... .

"But your majesty. We need a general to lead the knights! Our Knight's morale are dropping and no one is willing to fight."

As I was walking along the hallway, I heard some people talking in the kings office. I think it's Marquis Laudelle And Marquis Belmont

'Commander? Dont we already have a general? I guess he must've died in the battle. '

"This is no problem at all!! Just go find another commander"

'That voice..... I hated that voice. It makes me want to grab a sword and stab someone.'

"But your majes-"

"ENOUGH! CAN'T YOU SEE I'M BUSY?! GO ON AND DO YOUR OWN WORK! JUST FIND ANOTHER COMMANDER!"

I froze at the loudness of his voice.

"Y-yes your majesty"

Hearing the foot steps nearing the door, I quickly tried to wipe the walls to not look too suspicious.

As the door opens I saw a glimpse inside of the office. I saw that 'king' playing with a lot of women.

'Knights risk their lives for their country yet here he is. Always indulging himself in lust and women.'