michael MEATS shrek

"HHEE-HEE.. IM MICHAEL JACKSON." he said, as he looked at shrek, love In his eyes.
"I-i-i-i-i-im s-s-s-s-s-shrek" he said, doing the little finger thingys as his head was down, his eyes on michael.
"NICE TO MEET YOU, SHREK-KUN" michael said, his voice in his normally highpitched voice, his hand on his hip in a meanish way. They both hear something, they turn to look, noticing andrew tate standing in the doorway. His arms crossed
"Michael! I thought we talked about you talking to other men! You my husband! I just had your kid! How dare you talk to another man when your husband just had yoh FIFTH kid!" Andrew yelled. His eyes glowing red.
"Andrew!? Its not what it looks like! I was just saying hi. I swea-" michael gets cut off as all the lights turn off.
"Hor hor hor hor hor hor hor hor hor horrr.. hor hor hor horrr.. hor hor hor horr.." freddy says.. his eyes glowing white.
"OH MY GOD ITS FREDDY FATBEAR!?!??!" Sherk yelled. Before his attintion got taken away. Someone was blasting the song "Mask" by dream. All of a sudden, dream walks in, with a chin as long and pointy as a needle, he poked freddys eye out and almost re-created the eye fic with his chin. "JESUS FRICK DREAM! MY EYEBALL! ITS STUCK ON YOUR POINTY ASS CHIN!!! HOR HOR HOR HOR!?!?!?!" Freddy yelled in pain.
"Damn dream, thats kinda hot if you ask me" said sssniperwolf. Dream smirked, and shoved his long chin down her throat, Penetrating her heart and killing her. "I suck his dick with a smi-" dream went on to sing. Leaving the room. Michael and shrek look at eachother, love in their eyes, before michael was slapped. His wig falling off, showing everyone he was bald. "WHAT IN THE HEE-HEE HELL DID YOU DO THAT FOR MY TOP-GOODBOY?!" michael yelled, grabbing his wig and putting it back on. "You know why i did it. You lieing naughty boy! Do it again and you wont have a nutsack anymore!" Top-g yelled. "MR. WORLDWIDE!!" someone yelled, probably pit-bull. Michael responded, "i love you though! Why cant you see that i'd never cheat on you my sweet money making booty lover!!" Michael yelled. Tears falling from his eyes. "If you loved me, you wouldnt of slept with kevin hart eight times! I could name off every person you've slept with you lying sack of spookie dukie!!!" Top-gmama yelled. "Well i wouldnt have to sleep with other people if you actually showed me love! You keep me in a basement with ginger named ed she ran or what ever its name is! You dont love me, you use me for my money and my 40 inch peepee!" Michael yelled. Turning to shrek. And giving his a big , fat, jucie, wet, smooch, their tongues Immediately connecting. Bottom-g got mad and left. After he left, freddyfatbear followed close behind. "MR. WORLDWIDE?!!??!!" pit-bull yelled once again. Shrek and michael were now alone. They swiftly undid eachothers clothing , them both now being butt-naked. Shreks eyes widened, as he saw how big michael was. Michael pushed shrek onto the ground, "im going in now." Michael said, his voice low and husked. "O-okay.. be gentle.. please.." shrek said, softly. "MR.WORLDWIDE!!!" pit-bull yelled. Pit-bull got annoying at times. But michael was use to pit-bull by now. Michael then slowly pushed himself into shreks tight hole, making shrek softly groan and moan. Michael himself moaned softly, "hee-hee..~" he moaned out.