Characters (A/N)

yet again another story lol
this a/n is explaining how  and when they started to meet the others, at what age, etc.

||||||||||||||||||||

Celestine Bell
[Seh-leh-steen]
She/Her
She was the first one to enter the so-called dream realm, but she always assumed that her dreams were just normal experiences, normal for everyone else. When she started to have this reoccurring setting in her dream, she told her mother, who brushed it off as a small world and her dreams had limited material to work with.

Corina Sowards
[K-oh-ree-nah]
She/Her
Corina was seven when she first entered the realm of dreams. At first, she thought Celestine was someone who was made up in her mind. When she kept appearing in her dreams, she was confused and asked her questions. Celestine didn't have any answers, either, just as surprised that Corina was repeatedly appearing every time she fell asleep.

Jayden Chester
[Jay-den]
He/Him
Jayden didn't meet the girls in his dreams until his early teen years. a
Around the age of 14, he had a dream set in a forest. There, he met the two girls. They seemed surprised to see him, but explained what had most likely happened.

Ollie Collins
[O-h-lee]
He/Him
Ollie was the last to join the group of friends. He was more prone to nightmares, but the dream was a welcome, but unsure change. When he encountered the friends, at the age of sixteen, they explained that somehow they'd all been in the same dream at the same time.