Chapter 1

'Hey kid' the older blue haired man said sitting next to a crying boy 'there's no need to cry' he patted them on the back, 'there's many things to be happy about' the taller man picked up a paper and read it

"Sorry mother sorry father there's no reason for me to continue with life, there's nothing for me hear, and no one cares, I'm a waste of space and no one needs me, I'm not one to cry for so don't do it. Just remember I love you both so much!
-Miya"

The other pulled the crying boy into a warm embrace, tears clouding his vision holding onto the boy for dear life 'No! There's so much to life for! You are worth so much!"</p>
<p>'N-no I'm not!' the black haired boy said crying and shaking 'Im useless! A nobody!' he sobbed into the mans already wet skin tight black and red jumper 'Don't say that! You are worth so much! You are worth every last penny in the world! You are the only reason Cherry's still alive! So DON'T YOU EVER SAY YOU ARE WORTHLESS!' he yelled tears rolling down his cheeks 'Your perfect!' he said crying into his shoulder 'there's many things people do that can harm you but there's no reason to end it! So please don't.. please!' he yelled begging as Tears rolled down Miya's cheek 'promise me that no matter what you'll stay.. promise me..' he said still sobbing 'I-i promise... Ainosuke Shino..'

-but will Miya Chinen keep his promise or will he break it and end it all..? Wait until next time...

-Goodbye!!