Chapter 6 Analia's P.O.V.

I quickly stand up after Elias left me on the floor and rudely walked out the house.

What the heck was that?

Was it just me or was he actually attempting to kiss me?

Yeah, because that will actually happen. Get a dang clue girl, he wants nothing to do with you! Like seriously if he wanted to kiss you don't you think he would've continued leaning in until his lips touched yours?

I sighed pushing my thoughts to the side.

"I am truly sorry Mrs. Richardson." I apologize even though it wasn't technically my fault.

"Just clean it up it's no big deal." She dismisses softly. I nod.

"Careful, you don't want to drop the broom while coming back over." Elis comments smiling evilly as I walk past her and towards the kitchen.

I roll my eyes. All she wanted to do is bother me. She probably had nothing better to do than to look at her face.

Like seriously doesn't she get tired of looking at herself so much?

I grab the broom and clean the mess of salad on the floor.

After that I helped Franny clear the breakfast table, then head to the employment house for our own breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So how did it go." Martha questions Franny and I, as we sit on a small table eating breakfast.

I shrug my shoulders not looking up from my plate.

"Whats up with the attitude Ana?" Martha notices.

"She had a little incident...lets just say." Fran answers for me.

"Ahhhh. What happened?, in detail please!" Martha insists with a smile.

I roll my eyes playfully, typical Martha.

"Elias happened to step on her toe and fall on top of her!" Fran semi-shrieks causing Martha to gasp in process.

"I don't even know how they didn't kiss. They were so close oh lord!, it was just so darn cute, they were so darn cute!" Fran continues her description in excitement.

I roll my eyes.

What a way of being dramatic there.

Yeah right if only that ever happened. Elias would never want to kiss me.

And i'll probably barf if it did ever happen, gross.

Plus whats so cute about someone stepping on your foot, falling on top of you or as I see it squeezing you half to freaking death, then leaving you there like you're some sort of trash?!

You call that cute? Well let me tell you if your answer is yes and you do indeed find that scene cute in any type of way you're freaking insane.

No offense, but it is true, just saying.

"Oh Ana if only that happened to me, he is just so gosh good looking it just makes you want to tackle him onto the floor and start making out with him." Martha expresses to us out loud putting her hand over her forehead pretending to faint.

I couldn't help but laugh at her.She smiles at me.

"Woah there Martha, leave the youngsters to the youngsters please. You're like 30 and he isn't even 20. Doesn't that seem wrong to you? And illegal?" Fran questions.

"I was just joking." She dismisses, but Fran gave her a look as if she didn't believe her.

"Besides they make a better couple." She states. Fran wiggles her eyebrows making me smile unwilling. I stand up with my plate.