Wraith's Story

Wraith was born and raised in the small village of Erith to her mother Haze and father Astro. Erith is a village where many races can live in peace led by a giant names Miklas, who was exiled from him hometown for being a giant. Miklas wanted to lead a place where everyone was excepted, and he picked a beautiful place to do so. Erith is in a decently sized clearing in the middle o a wild and thick, overgrown forest. The whole clearing is filled with various colored wildflowers.

When Wraith was six her mother took her into a field to collect flowers for their dinner table. "Flowers are used for many things my darling" Haze said running her fingers through Wraith's hair "why don't you collect some and I can show you." Wraith smiled up at her mother, tongue poking through the gap in her teeth, before running into the field trying to collect one of each type. "Look Mama it's blue! And this one's pink, I like pink. Ooh purple, it's purple Mama! Look a bush with flowers!" Wraith calls out to her mother with every flower she sees. Haze can't help but just admire her daughter as she freely explores all the different flowers "not too close to the forest Wraith!" Haze calls as Wraith nears the rose bush on the edge of the woods and proceeds to get up and go catch up with Wraith. Wraith grabs the rose's stem and pulls like she has pulled out all previous flowers but rather than coming free of the bush wraith's hand slides up the stem of the rose, thorns piercing and slicing her hand. She pulls her hand away and wails as her eyes fill with tears and her hand pulses in pain. In pain Wraith drops the rest of her flowers and starts to call out for her mother just as Haze kneels beside her "remember how I said flowers are used for many things?" Wraith nods with a red tear-stained face. "Some are used for medicine others for food, but some know they are valuable, so they grow protection. People, like yourself kitten, do the same thing." Haze picks up the flowers Wraith collected "now time to cook dinner would you like to help?" Wraith nods no sign of tears left.

Every night after dinner Astro would take Wraith into his lap than place his lute into her, taking her hands in his he carefully strums his lute showing Wraith the notes as he goes and starts to sing. (Stolen for How to Train your Dragon)

"I'll swim and sail on savage seas

With ne'er a fear of drowning.

And gladly ride the waves of life

If you will marry me.

No scorching sun, nor freezing cold

Will stop me on my journey.

If you will promise me your heart

And love me for eternity.

My dearest one, my darling dear (Haze joins in)

Your mighty words astound me.

But I've no need of mighty deeds

When I feel your arms around me.

Astro

But I would bring you rings of gold

I'd even sing you poetry!

And I would keep you from all harm

If you would stay beside me!

Haze

I have no use for rings of gold

I care not for your poetry.

I only want your hand to hold

Astro

I only want you near me!

Both