Hayes Grier Part 8

There- There was Madison Beer standing right at my doorstep.

You look around the room to see if Cam was around, He was no where to find...

Then you slowly open the door.

Y/n- What are you doing here?

Madison- Why did you make Hayes break up with me? Your getting get what you deserve!

Y/n- I had no idea he was dating another girl! If i knew i wouldn't still be with him!

Madison- Oh save it stop trying to act all nice this is your fault and your gonna pay either you like it or not.

Cam comes running to the door.

Cam- Get out of here Madison your just a whore!

Madison- Oh I'm the whore? Seriously look at her shes been with Matt, Hayes and now you! 

Cam- Leave right now!

Madison gives a smirk and walks away.

Cam slams the door and runs his hand down his face.

Y/n- I really am i whore aren't I? (tears fall)

Cam- Honey! No you aren't Madison is the whore trust me she went guy after guy.

You smile and go up on your trippy toes and press and light kiss on his lips.

He picks you up and spins you around and you giggle.

Cam finally turns on the movie and he pulls you to his chest where you end up falling asleep.

You wake up to a noise from outside and you look at the time at it is 3:00 am and cam isnt here.

*did he go home? why did i do something wrong, i guess we will find out tomorrow*

You lay back down and hear the door open. You stay still like a flower

You spotted two men in black hoodies. 

You jumped up and jumped onto one of the mens back and you pulled the hood of the hoodie off and jump down 

Y/n: NASH!

You shot your head to the right to see another person you didnt want to see.

Y/n: WIll! (Nash's brother)  what is wrong with you are you trying to rob me?!

Nash- Hayes really needed to talk to you he wouldn't stop crying he really loves you. So he sent us here to get you..

Y/n: Ya right he cheated on me Nash you don't understand how much that hurt me i loved him with all of my heart he meant everything to me but now i don't know what he is anymore...

Nash- Give him another chance! 

Y/n- No get out of my house or i'm calling the cops!

Nash- I cant believe you. You Whore

And That word with 5 letters came back to haunt you.. Tears started falling then suddenly

 A gun shot went off through the window and hit you at the hip

.Y/n: CAM! CAM! *You cried out for his helped, You really wished he was with you at the moment.

You pasted out

*The morning*

The door bell rings 

You can barely sit up and then you see blood everywhere you cant remember what has happened. You lay on the floor.