My Surf Boy

Sorry Its Short. I'm Going To Update Tomorrow So Don't Worry.

----------

Introduction. ~

Who would have thought that I would be back here. Back in Cali , back where my childhood was.

I slowly opened the door of the yellow taxi and looked around taking every aspect of the place into consideration. A smile seemed to grow on my face with out any thought of it. I felt like I was home. All that flashed through my head at the moment was the amazing moments I had here. All the birthday parties , all the 'first days of school' I had , all the crazy adventures to the beach.

The beach , that's the first place I was going.

" Leah! Hurry up honey , we still have to unpack everything. " My dad's deep voice alarmed me and broke my chain of thoughts. I turned around and faced the trunk of the car. I grabbed a few bags in one hand and my surf board in the other.

I looked at the board and smiled. This board was the first board I bought , two years back when we moved to Hawaii and I started to surf. You could say it changed me. It made me more confident with my self.

I walked towards the house and once again smiled realizing it was the same house we had lived in when I was smaller. My smile seemed to stay glued to my face. I quickly increased my pace as the urge to get in the water started to increase. I had been stuck hours and hours on a plane not being able to surf and I was back home, where the beaches were perfect.

I need to go to the beach and fast.

I settled everything down in front of the porch except my board. My mom passed by me as I walked down the steps looking at me curiously. " where do you think your going ? "

" Mom , can I please go. You know how much I need this and plus I really want to head over to Malibu. I kind of missed it. " I was desperate for my mom's answer to be a yes. She kept an emotion-less face until it suddenly changed and a wide smile erupted on her face.

" Back by 6pm sharp! " The smile leaving her face for a slight second as she tried to sound serious and then reappearing moments after. My face enlightened even more then it already was.

" Thank you, thank you, thank you. " I gave her a tight hug and a kiss on the cheek and headed down the walk way. " love you mom, love you dad. " I walked down the sidewalk as I had decided that I would walk to the beach since it was literally a fifteen minute walk from my house. I was prepared to go to the beach with my bathing suit already under my shorts and tank top. I held onto my board tightly as I reached the beach entrance.

In the front of the entrance was a big sign that read ' Malibu beach ' in big read letters which were surrounded by different beach sceneries. I walked passed it and headed towards the actual beach. My feet made contact with the warm sand and I stood still for a couple of seconds taking in the fresh air.

I continued to walk and then came to a stop just close enough to the water to be able to leave my clothing in sight. I put my hands on the rim at the bottom of the shirt and swiftly removed it over my head. I dropped it on the ground and removed my shorts , placing them next to my tank top. My full bathing suit was now revealed , the bottom half a dark black while the top was a bright lime green. I kicked off my flip flops and headed into the water with my board in my hands.

I quickly got on and paddled my way to the back. I took in every last drop of water that hit my face. I looked in the distance of about a few feet to see a group of guys and two girls on surf boards sitting and relaxing. I decided to ignore them and continued to paddle. I was still at a good distance away from the group but still visible.

I sat on my board and waited for a wave to come. As I waited I turned to face the shore for a few seconds. I looked around recognizing every little detail of the beach. Nothing had changed. Everything was still the same. The hot dog stand was still on the right while the tiki bar was on the opposite side. I took everything in detail by detail.

" Watch out!! " I turned around and was met with a rather big wave hitting my face. It drove me down Into the water and I gulped in the salt water. The wave kept hitting the surface making the current stronger. I tried to move upwards but it was no use at the moment. My air level was running low and I slowly felt as I was starting to drown. My eyes started to feel heavy just like my body.

The last thing I saw was a blurry figure in front of me and then rough hands pulling me up towards the surface. The rest was a blur.

____________________________________________________________________________

Hi Guys (:

I Decided To Start Off My Writing On This Account With This Story. I Felt Like Starting With A Happier , Cute Story First.

Tell Me if You Like It So Far.

Yes? No? Maybe So?

Stay Safe BookWorms ,

- Mary (;