Chapter 16: Broken Trust

Jisoo and her bandmates were about to begin their highly anticipated online concert for their loyal fans

Jisoo and her bandmates were about to begin their highly anticipated online concert for their loyal fans. Anticipation filled the air as they eagerly awaited the director's signal to start the show.

"And action!" The Director exclaimed, signaling the start of the concert.

"Greetings, beloved Blinkkkss! We've missed you dearly. How have you all been?" Jennie gleefully addressed the fans, brimming with excitement.

"We are absolutely thrilled to be doing this show exclusively for you. So please stay right where you are!" Jisoo chimed in, her enthusiasm infectious.

"Yes, dear blinks, prepare your snacks, grab your popcorn, and get ready for an unforgettable experience!" Lisa exclaimed with enthusiasm, building the anticipation of the fans.

"Now, without further ado, shall we get the show started? Are you ready? Let's go!" Rosé concluded the group's warm welcome. In an instant, every fan's screen around the globe faded to black, only to be replaced by the mesmerizing stage set for the opening song. The concert stretched out for a magnificent three hours, with the girls pouring their hearts out for their adoring fans watching from afar. Finally, the concert reached its grand finale, leaving both the girls and their audience with a sense of fulfillment and joy.

"Wow, today was such an amazing day, Blinks!" Rosé exclaimed, her face beaming with joy.

"It's just so bittersweet that the concert is over. We're really going to miss you all," Lisa said sadly.

"Hey, Lisaayaaa, don't be downhearted! Can you guess why?" Jennie asked playfully, her eyes twinkling in front of the camera.

"Hmm, I'm not sure. Why shouldn't we be sad?" Lisa replied, a mischievous grin spreading across her face.

"Blinkksss, brace yourselves because we have some exciting news to share! We're thrilled to announce that our new album is ready for release, and on top of that, we're planning a world tour!" Jennie exclaimed with infectious excitement, unable to contain her enthusiasm.

"Yes, Blinks, we cannot express our gratitude enough to all of you for your unwavering support and endless patience. We truly appreciate each and every one of you. Thank you again, Blinks, and we can't wait to see you all on our world tour soon!" Jisoo happily conveyed her heartfelt appreciation.

"All right, that's a wrap for the livestream, everyone!" the director exclaimed with excitement. The girls, exhausted from the long day, said their goodbyes and made their way back to their homes.

Jisoo, grateful for her manager's support, expressed her gratitude, "Thank you, Manager Ahn. Drive safely, okay?"

Manager Ahn smiled warmly and replied, "You're welcome, Jisoo. Make sure you get some rest, okay?"

"I will, don't worry. Goodbye," Jisoo waved as she left for her new residence in Gangnam, Seoul. This time, she had chosen to live closer to her parents in order to appreciate their presence more. Her apartment building was conveniently located just two blocks from her childhood home. Visiting her parents had always been a joyful occasion, especially since her mother showered her with delicious treats. As soon as she arrived, Jisoo wasted no time in treating herself to a soothing bubble bath in her bathtub.