Chapter 4

Five weeks later Miya and Crystal were in their small house in the middle of nowhere, well a forest anyway. They sat there talking about what they should do now and how they should prepare for what was coming.
"Honestly, all we know is they will be back and we need to be ready for it.. Although I'm pretty sure we'll have awhile before they come back." Miya looks at Crystal and she could see that she is scared, confused and hurt, probably because of what she did to him. Miya walks over to her and hugs her closely. Thinking in her head : Sigh, that was her first time killing someone who used be so close to her, she must be in shock...
Crystal's crying snaps Miya out of her thoughts, but then Crystal thinking in her head to herself: I need to be strong about this, I'm not weak.
Miya shakes crystals shoulders and that snaps her out of her thoughts. Miya looks Crystal deep in her eyes and says "are you really ok?, you know you can tell me if you're not" Crystal smiles and says "yes, yes I am ok. Can we start practice tomorrow?" Miya nods her head and says "of course we can, but if we're going to, we best go to sleep." Crystal nods her head in agreement and with that Miya hugs her one last time before heading to her room to sleep. And with that Crystal goes off to bed for the night, even though its early they both are tired and sore as fuck, from all of the fighting they've been doing and they needed a lot of sleep, seeing how they got very little through out the week. Which isn't good at all.

During the night Crystal wakes up to a strange noise in her room. She sits up and looks around, she stops as she sees glowing red eyes looking at her, but they kept getting closer and closer to her.
She slowly reaches for her sword, which is normally beside her bed, but it wasn't there. She freaks out and was about to scream but someone from behind her had covered her mouth. The glowing red eyes were finally glowing, what seemed to be very close, in front of her face, and sure enough as she figured, it was Jace. She thinks inside her head: shit I'm screwed now...
She hears Jace laughing, but the next thing she knew Brandon had Knocked her out and everything went black, she couldn't see or hear anything that was going on out there. All she knew is that she was in trouble and she hopped Miya would figure it out soon and come to save her from them so they could finish this once and for all.......